关于机场接人英语对话阅读

发布时间:2017-06-07 15:37

在课堂情景对话教学中,如何调动学生参与度、串联所学知识、提高学生情景对话的能力,是对话教学中的关键和目标。小编精心收集了关于机场接人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于机场接人英语对话阅读

关于机场接人英语对话1

史密斯: Sorry to interrupt you. but aren't you Mr. Wu from China?

抱歉.打扰一下.请问您是中国来的吴先生吗?

吴先生: Oh.yes.I am.

哦.对.我是.

史密斯: How do you do.Mr. Wu ? I'm John Smith from DJ Company. And I'm here to meet you.

您好.吴先生.我是DJ公司的约翰·史密斯.我来这儿接你们.

吴先生: How do you do.Mr. Smith ? Thank you very much for meeting us here.

你好.史密斯先生.非常感谢你来接我们.

史密斯: You are welcome. You must be exhausted after a long journey.

不用谢.各位远道而来.一定很累了.

吴先生: Oh, no. It was a pleasant trip and everything went smoothly, so we don't feel tired at all.

不.路上很顺利.又很愉快.一点儿也不觉得累.

史密斯: I`ll be your guide during your stay in China.

你们在中国逗留期间.我将一直陪同大家.

吴先生: Wonderful!

那太好了!

史密斯: Will you please take your baggage and follow me? The taxi's waiting outside.

请大家拎着行李随我来.出租车在外面等着呢.

吴先生: Fine, let's hurry.

好的.我们赶紧走.

关于机场接人英语对话2

露西:

Hi, you must be Mary?

嗨.你一定是玛丽?

玛丽:

Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.

露西:

That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.

玛丽:

No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.

露西:

I really appreciate it.

我真的表示感激.

玛丽:

Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.

一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.

露西:

Does the conference begin tomorrow?

会议明天开始吗?

玛丽:

Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.

是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.

露西:

That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.

玛丽:

It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容.

关于机场接人英语对话3

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with you luggage.

B:谢谢!(你真好)

Thank you! You are very kind.

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好,谢谢。

Very good. thank you.

A:您觉得累吗?

Do you feel tired?

B:有一点儿,因为飞行很久。

A little, because it is a long trip.

A:这边请。

This way please.

B:好的,谢谢!

Ok, thank you.

A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。

Please wait for me here, I am going to parking lot to drive car.

B:好的,没问题。

Ok, no problem.

状况3:在机场接机及途中对话

A:您是Gerry Wise先生吗?

Are you Mr GerryWise?

B:是的,正是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:您好,Wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是Mickey。

How do you do? Mr. Wise, nice to meet you, I am Mickey.

B:您好,Mickey。很荣幸见到您。

How do you do! Mickey. It’s my pleasure to see you.

A:欢迎到台北,这是我的名片。

Welcome to Taibei, this is my business card.

B:谢谢,这是我的。

Thank you, this is mine.

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with your luggage.

B:谢谢,有点重。

Thank you, it’s a little heavy.

A:我车在停车场,这边请。

My car is in the parking lot, this way please.

B:好的。

OK

A:您第一次到台湾吗?

Do you come to Taibei the first. Is this the first time you come to Taiwan?

B:是的。

Yes.

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好。

Very good.

A:累不累?

Do you feel tired?

B:是的,有一点儿,但是没关系。

Yes, a little, but it doesn’t matter.

A:我们明天一早飞马公,班机时间是早上6:40。

We will flight to Magong tomorrow morning, the flight time is at 6:40 in the morning.

我老板会在5:50去饭店接您,所以您在5:50前要准备好。

My boss will go to the hotel to pick you up at 5:50, so you should get ready before 5:50.

B:我知道,我会准时等他。

I see, I will wait for him on time.

A:如果您需要叫起床,只要告知饭店柜台。

If you need the morning call, please inform the counter of hotel.

B:没关系,我有闹钟。

It doesn’t matter, I have alarm.

A:您饿吗?

Are you hungry?

B:是的,有一点儿。

Yes, a little.

A:我们可以在您饭店附近的侬特利用个简餐。

We can have a quick meal in the Nongteli near your hotel.

B:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

关于机场接人英语对话阅读的评论条评论