酒店前台订房英语会话
下面是小编整理的酒店前台订房英语会话,欢迎大家阅读!
我想多住几天
A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?
B I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.
我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。
A Could I have your name and room number?
我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?
B Tom Black in Room 207.
汤姆·布莱克,207房间。
A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。他们预定了10层的所有房间。
B What can be done then?
那怎么办呢?
A If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。
B That's quite all right. Thank you.
那太好了,谢谢你。
A It's my pleasure.
愿意为您服务。
我想订一个标准间
A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?
您好。预约服务。我能为您做什么?
B I’d like to book a room.
我想要订一个房间。
A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.
您需要什么样的房间,女士?我们有单人间,双人间,标准间,套间和豪华套间。
B What’s the rate for a standard room?
标准间的价格是多少?
A $79 a night.
79美元每晚。
B I’d like a standard room.
我想订一个标准间。
A What date would you check in, Ma’am?
请问您几号入住?
B December 23rd, please.
12月23日。
A How long do you plan to stay?
您计划住几天?
B 4 days.
4天。
A Could you give me your name and phone number?
能告诉我您的名字和电话号码吗?
B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。
我的电话是7096785643。
A Thanks. What time will you arrive?
谢谢。您会在几点到达?
B Around 3pm.
大概下午3点。
A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?
好的。您的预约确认号码是NB13579。谢谢您选择我们的旅馆。还有什么其他事我可以帮您吗?
B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.
没有了。谢谢。
我想订一个复式套房
A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?
您好,这里是预约服务。我能帮您吗?
B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.
是的。我想订一个复式套房。
A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?
先生,您需要预约哪天?
B Next Friday.
下个星期五。
A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?
很抱歉,先生。我们不能接受下个星期五的预订,因为房间已经订满了。我可以为您推荐一家其他的宾馆吗?
B Oh, thank you very much.
好的,谢谢。
A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.
请不要挂断。我看看是否在那一天那里的复式套房还有空房。(一分钟之后)先生,您还在吗?假日旅店可以满足您的要求。
B How do I contact them?
我怎么联系他们?
A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.
这是他们的电话号码,601 789 5634。
酒店前台订房英语会话的评论条评论