国外旅游英语口语_出国旅游英语口语

发布时间:2017-06-13 09:57

随着我国经济的发展,旅游业在21世纪也发展到一个高峰期,我国也逐渐成为旅游的资源大国,旅游英语在这里起着非常重要的作用。小编整理了国外旅游英语口语,欢迎阅读!

国外旅游英语口语_出国旅游英语口语

国外旅游英语口语一

如何说明相机出问题

第一句:Something seems wrong with the light meter in my camera.

我的照相机里的曝光表好像出毛病了。

A: May I help you, sir?

我能帮你吗,先生?

B: Yes, Something seems wrong with the light meter in my camera.

是的,我的照相机里的曝光表好像出毛病了。

A: It could be the battery. Let me check it.

可能是电池的问题,让我瞧瞧。

第二句:The battery has run down.

电池没电了。

A: The battery has run down.. Do you have this kind of bettery?

电池没电了。你这儿卖这种电池吗?

B: Yes, we do.

是的。

A: Good. Get me one and install it for me please.

太好了。给我拿一节帮我装上吧。

B: All right.(several minutes later)Now it works well.

好的。(几分钟后)装好啦!

国外旅游英语口语二

如何询问参观名胜古迹

第一句:What famous interesting places can Isee in Beijing?

在北京我能参观哪些名胜古迹呢?

A: What famous interesting places can I see inBeijing?

在北京我能参观哪些名胜古迹呢?

B: At least three places for you to visit.

至少可以去三个地方参观。

A: What are they?

哪三个?

B: The Great Wall, the Palace Museum and the Summer Palace.

长城。故宫和颐和园。

第二句:Are there any historic sites in this city?

该城市有什么名胜古迹吗?

A: Are there any historic sites in this city?

该城市有什么名胜古迹吗?

B: Yes, there is a Yellow Crane Tower which was built in 223 A. D. and impressed many famouspoets, including Libai.

是的,有黄鹤楼,始建于公元223年,曾激起许多著名诗人的创作灵感,包括李白。

其他表达法:

I want to visit some historic sites.

我想参观名胜古迹。

I' d like to see the Changing of the Guard.

我想看看卫兵交接仪式。

Where is the Shakespeare's birthplace?

莎士比亚的出生地在哪?

国外旅游英语口语三

如何谈论长城

第一句:I heard the Great Wall is one of theEight Wonders of the world.

我听说长城是世界八大奇观之一。

A: We have two days off, Mr. Brown. Do you haveanything special in mind that you'd like to see?

我们有两天的休息时间,布朗先生,您要去参观什么非常特别的景点吗?

B: How about visiting the Great Wall? I heard theGreat Wall is one of the Eight Wonders of the world.

参观长城怎么样?我听说长城是世界八大奇观之一。

A: That's a good idea.

好主意。

第二句:What's the length of the Great Wall?

长城究竟有多长?

A: What's the length of the Great Wall?

长城究竟有多长?

B: The Great Wall meanders from east to west for about 6,000 kilometers for 12000 li.

长城从东到西蜿蜒约6000公里,也就是12000里。

其他表达法:

In the subsequent dynasties, the Great Wall was bebuilt many times.

再后来的各个朝代,长城又被多次修建。

国外旅游英语口语_出国旅游英语口语的评论条评论