英语经典搞笑笑话
下面是小编整理的英语经典搞笑笑话,欢迎大家阅读!
英语经典搞笑笑话:传教士买鹦鹉A preacher is buying a parrot
A preacher is buying a parrot.
一个传教士在买鹦鹉。
"Are you sure it doesn't scream, yell, or swear?" asked the preacher.
“你确信它不会尖叫,大叫或诅咒别人吗?”传教士问。
"Oh absolutely. He's a religious parrot," the storekeeper assures him.
“噢,绝对不会。它是一只虔诚的鹦鹉。”店主向他保证。
"Do you see those strings on his legs? When you pull the right one, he recites the lord's prayer, and when you pull on the left he recites the 23rd Psalm."
“你看见它腿上的那些细绳了吗?当你拉动右边这根,它会背诵天主经;当你拉动左边那根,它会背诵赞美诗。”
"Wonderful!" says the preacher, "but what happens if you pull both strings?"
“太棒了!”传教士说,“但是如果我同时拉动两根绳子,会发生什么呢?”
"I fall off my perch, you stupid fool!" screeched the parrot.
“我会从树干上掉下去,你这个笨蛋!”鹦鹉尖声说道。
英语经典搞笑笑话:谁才是有色人种
Dear white, something you got to know
亲爱的白种人,有几件事你必须知道。
When I was born, I was black.
当我出生时,我是黑色的
When I grow up, I am black.
我长大了,我是黑色的
When I’m under the sun, I’m black.
我在阳光下,我是黑色的
When I’m cold, I’m black.
我寒冷时,我是黑色的
When I’m afraid, I’m black.
我害怕时,我是黑色的
When I’m sick, I’m black.
我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die, I’m still black.
当我死了,我仍是黑色的。
you—white people,
你——白种人
When you were born, you were pink.
当你出生时,你是粉红色的
When you grow up, you become white.
你长大了,变成白色的
You’re red under the sun.
你在阳光下,你是红色的
You’re blue when you’re cold.
你寒冷时,你是青色的
You are yellow when you’re afraid.
你害怕时,你是黄色的
You’re green when you’re sick.
你生病时,你是绿色的
You’re gray when you die.
当你死时,你是灰色的
And you, call me color?
然后,你叫我“有色种人”?
英语经典搞笑笑话:钱不用找了
Selling secondhand books at our church bazaar, I got into an argument with a prospective customer. He was interested in buying The Pocket Book of Ogden Nash but claimed it was overpriced at 35 cents. Other paperbacks were selling for ten or 15 cents each.
在教堂的义卖市上卖旧书时,我与一名准备买东西的顾客发生了一场争论。他对购买袖珍奥金.纳什集颇感兴趣,但是说它要三十五美分开价过高。其它的平装书每本才卖十或十五美分。
I pointed out that the book was in good condition. Nash was a fun poet, and it was for a good cause. He said it was a matter of principle. Ultimately, I agreed to sell him the book for 15 cents. Triumphant, he paid with a $10 bill. "Keep the change," he said.
我指出这本书保存状况颇好,纳什是个有趣的诗人,这个要价是合理的。他说这是个原则问题。最终,我同意以十五美分的价格将这本书卖给他。他得意洋洋,拿出一张十美元的票子付帐。“零钱不用找了。”他说。
英语经典搞笑笑话:咒语
An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.
一个男人找到一个巫婆,要求她解开一条困扰了自己40年的咒语。
The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you."
巫婆说:"或许我可以做的到,但你必须一字不落地告诉我下咒的时候说的那句咒语。"
The old man says without hesitation - "I now pronounce you man and wife."
男人毫不犹豫的答道:“‘我现在宣布你们成为夫妇。’”
英语经典搞笑笑话:世界各地的蹩脚英语
①If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself。
日本旅馆:如果您想调节您房间的温度,请控制您自己。
②Please don't feed the animals. If you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty。
匈牙利动物园:请不要给动物喂食。如果您有食品,请喂给值班警卫。
③Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar。
挪威酒吧:女士们不要在酒吧里生孩子。
④Fur coats made for ladies from their skins。
瑞典皮货商店:为女士们制作的皮大衣,是用她们的皮制成的。
⑤Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists 。
香港牙科诊所:由最新的卫理公会教徒给您拔牙。
⑥Drop your trousers here for best results。
泰国的干洗店:在这里脱掉您的裤子,等待最好的结果。
⑦Specialist in women and other diseases。
意大利妇科诊所:我们是women和其他疾病的专家。
⑧Welcome to the cemetery where famous Russian artists are buried daily except Thursday。
俄国公墓:欢迎访问这个公墓,许多著名的俄国艺术家每天埋在这里,但星期四不埋。
⑨We take your bags and send them in all directions。
丹麦机场:我们将拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。
⑩The manager has personally passed all water served here。
墨西哥旅馆:旅馆经理将亲自为您撒尿。
英语经典搞笑笑话:送出去还有的东西
What can Santa give away and still keep?
Answer: a cold.
什么东西圣诞老人可以分送出去,自己却也还留着?
答案:感冒。
英语经典搞笑笑话:圣诞老人的爱好
What does Santa Claus like to do in his garden?
Answer: he likes to hoe, hoe, hoe.
圣诞老人喜欢在花园里做什么?
答案:锄地。(英文里Hoe 和ho同音。hoe是锄草之意,ho则是圣诞老人的笑声。)
英语经典搞笑笑话:铅笔
What do you do if one of Santa’s reindeer swallows your pencil?
Answer: use a pen.
若圣诞老人的驯鹿吃掉你的铅笔该怎么办?
答案:用原子笔
英语经典搞笑笑话:1000元的脑筋急转弯
On Christmas Eve Santa Claus met an honest politician and a kind lawyer while riding up in an elevator of a very exclusive hotel.
Just before the doors opened the three of them noticed a 1000NT bill lying on the floor. Which one of them do you think picked it up?
圣诞节前夕,圣诞老人和一清廉的政治人物,以及一心地善良的律师在一家高级饭店一同等电梯,门还未开前,三人同时看到地上有一张新台币1000元的钞票,猜猜谁会将它捡起?
Answer: Santa of course! Why? Because everybody knows that the other two don’t exist!
答案:当然是圣诞老人啦!为什么?因为大家都知道另外两者并不存在。
英语经典搞笑笑话:法官与小偷
It was the Christmas season and the judge was in a merry mood as he asked the prisoner,
“What is your offense?”
“I did my Christmas shopping early this year,” cried the prisoner.
“There’s nothing wrong with that,” said the Judge. “How early were you doing this shopping?”
“Before the store opened,” answered the prisoner
圣诞佳节到来,法官心情愉悦的问受刑人:
“你做了什么坏事啊?”
“我今年圣诞节购物早了些。”犯人回答。
“那并不事件坏事”,法官说:“到底多早之前啊?”
“商店开门之前。”犯人答道。
英语经典搞笑笑话:The Three Stages of Man男性成长三阶段
He believes in Santa Claus.
He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus.
He is Santa Claus!
相信圣诞老人的存在。
不相信圣诞老人的存在。
自己是个圣诞老人!
英语经典搞笑笑话:Motivation 动机
MY ENGLISH PROFESSOR once launched into a lecture on "motivation." "What pushes you ahead?" he asked. "What is it that makes you go to school each day? What driving force makes you strive to accomplish?" Turning suddenly to one young woman, he demanded: "What makes you get out of bed in the morning?" The student replied: "My mother."
我们英文课的教授有一次在课上讲“动机”。“是什么推动你在人生的路上向前走?”他问道,“是什么让你每天上学来?又是什么驱使你追求成功?”冲着一个女学生,他问:“是什么让你早晨从床上爬起来的呢?”学生答道:“我妈妈。”
英语经典搞笑笑话的评论条评论