餐厅日常英语对话精选

发布时间:2017-04-08 12:55

情景会话训练是提高学生综合语言运用能力的最好平台,其关系到学生听、说、读三方面能力的综合提高。小编整理了餐厅日常英语对话,欢迎阅读!

餐厅日常英语对话篇一

A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。

B:It's OK. 不客气。

A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。

B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。

A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。

B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。

A:It's a deal. 一言为定。

餐厅日常英语对话篇二

A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃饱了。杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

A:You are welcome. 不客气。

餐厅日常英语对话篇三

Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 这是什么呀?我点的不是这个菜。

Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 实在是太抱歉了,您再讲一下您点的是什么好吗?我马上去换您的菜。

Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味猪肉和凉拌卷心菜。

Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 对不起,是我的错。我马上把您的菜端上来。

Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,这是什么?

Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 对不起,小姐。这不是您叫的鸡汤吗?

Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是这个?

Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不过如果您觉得喝得不舒服的话,我可以给您换一个。

Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用换了,给我退钱吧。

Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,这恐怕不行。但您可以叫个其他的菜来代替。

Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的吗?给我来个蛤蜊汤。

Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。

Woman: Thank you. 谢谢。

Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的开心。

餐厅日常英语对话精选的评论条评论