关于签证的英语对话短文阅读

发布时间:2017-03-27 18:17

签证(Visa)是一国政府机关依照本国法律规定为申请入出或通过本国的外国人颁发的一种许可证明。小编整理了关于签证的英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

关于签证的英语对话短文一

Mary:Do you know how to apply for a visa to the U.S.?

你知道怎么申请赴美签证吗?

John:Yes. Log on to the website of the United States Embassy in Beijing and fill in the application forms.

登陆美国驻华大使馆的网站,填一下申请表。

Mary:And then?

而后呢?

John:Then make an appointment by telephone and wait for the interview.

而后电话预约,等着到大使馆面谈吧。

Mary:What's the fee for application?

个别签证申请费是多少?

John:780 RMB.

七百八。

关于签证的英语对话短文二

A:Hi. Today, I am the interviewer for your visa application.

你好。今天我负责对你的签证申请进行面试。

B:OK. Here is my application form and all the documents.

好的,这是我的申请表和申请资料。

A:Can you tell me why do you want a visa to America?

能告诉我你为什么想要申请美国的签证吗?

B:Because I want to have a view of the exotic landscapes to extend my views and understanding of the world.

因为我一直想要领略一下异域风光,以扩展自己的视野,增进对世界的了解。

A:OK. Do you plan to go to America all by yourself or with your family?

好的,你打算自己去还是和家人一起去呢?

B:Myself.

我打算一个人去。

A:Have you finished all you preparation?

那你对你的行程都准备好了吗?

B:Yes. Everything is ready.

是的,都准备好了。

关于签证的英语对话短文三

B: Hello miss. Can I see your ticket number?

小姐你好。我能看下你的飞机票吗?

W: Sure, here you are. And here are my application forms as well.

当然,给你。这是我的申请表。

B: Thank you miss...Wang. I'm Bob Jones and I'll be handling your application.

谢谢,王小姐。我是鲍勃·琼斯,我负责处理你的申请。

W: Nice to meet you Mr. Jones.

很高兴见到你,琼斯先生。

B: The first step is to determine your eligibility for a U.S. visa. Let's see here...you're applying for a special business visa. Why is that?

第一步是要确定你美国签证的合法性。让我看下这里……你已经申请了特别的商务签证,为什么呢?

W: Well, my first order of business will be attending a conference in Seattle, but after that I intend to spend two weeks visiting my friends. I assumed a business visa would be required.

嗯,我第一件要处理的是去西雅图开会,然后打算花两周的时间去看望我的朋友。我想商务签证应该可以行得通。

签证官Bob说,首先要确定王小姐是否符合申请美国签证的标准,eligibility 是符合标准的意思。签证官问王小姐为什么要申请一种特殊商务签证,a special business visa.。王小姐解释说,她是先到西雅图开会,first order of business 意思是第一件要处理的事情,然后还准备去看朋友。

B: I think a regular visitor's visa should suffice. With this visa, you can stay in the United States for up to 90days.

我认为旅游签证就已经足够了,有了这张签证,你可以在美国待上90多天。

W: So I can attend conferences and do business on that visa?

所以我也可以用这样的签证在那儿办公咯?

B: Yes. You are free to do temporary business with this visa. If you were planning on setting up a new business in the U.S. you might need to apply for a long-term visa.

是的。你可以持着这张卡在那里暂时的办公。如果你打算在美国建立新的业务,你可能需要办一张长期的签证。

W: Oh, I see. I think 90 days is more than enough time.

哦,我知道了,我想90天足够了。

签证官觉得,王小姐申请一般的旅游签证a regular visitor's visa,就可以了,suffice 是足够的意思,她凭旅游签证能在美国停留90天,而且也可以做生意。王小姐说,90天的时间已经足够了。

B: You said you plan to attend a conference. May I see your official invitation letter?

你说你想去参加一个会议。我能看下你的官方邀请函吗?

W: Of course...I've also attached two reference letters from my senior management who can confirm my itinerary.

当然……我还收到附带的两份公司主管的信,使他们给我安排了行程。

B: I see. Your passport has quite a few international stamps in it. You do a lot of business traveling?

我知道。你的护照上有一些国际印章在上面。你曾常商务旅游吗?

W: I'm out of the country almost half a year. I'm a Chinese antiquities consultant and advisor. Our company has an office in Zurich.

我几乎半年都在出差。我是中国古迹顾问。我们的公司在苏黎世有办公处。

关于签证的英语对话短文阅读的评论条评论