有关看医生的英语对话

发布时间:2017-05-12 09:08

在英语语言四项基本技能(听,说,读,写)中,语言交际能力的培养一直占据着不可或缺的重要地位。小编精心收集了有关看医生的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关看医生的英语对话1

Patient: How do I take these medicines? 我怎样服这些药呢?

Pharmacist: One tablet, three times a day. 一天三次,一次一片.

Two tablets,four times a day. 一天四次,一次两片.

two tablets at night. 晚上服两片.

Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain ,but not more than once every four hours.

假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。

One line(half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.

每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀.

Please put it under your tongue,don't swallow it.

把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽.

Please suck It. 请含服.

Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.

服前请将药丸放在水中溶化.

One teaspoon three times a day. 每天三次,每次一茶匙。

Patient:Is this for internal use too? 这也是内服药吗?

Pharmacist: This is for gargling only. 这是含漱剂。

This is a special adhesive for easing the pain.Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day.

这是专为止痛用的药膏.贴在痛处,两天换一次.

Apply some of the ointment,and rub it into the skin.

涂一些这种药膏并揉进皮肤里去.

Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab)

用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗剂涂在痒处.

Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.

请将这药片(药粉)溶化在热水里.将你的手(脚)泡在里面,每日两次,每次20分钟.

Patient:How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?

我怎样使用这些眼药水和眼药膏呢?

Pharmacist:Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 times a day,each time one to two drops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.

将这种眼药水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、两滴.每晚在眼皮里挤一点眼药膏.

Patient:How do I apply the nose drops? 我怎样使用这滴鼻剂呢?

Pharmacist:Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.

尽量把头向后仰然后将药滴进去.

Patient: How do I apply the ear drops? 我怎样使用滴耳剂呢?

Pharmacist: Turn your head to the side, put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.

将头歪向一侧,在耳朵里滴一、两滴药水,再把耳屏按几秒钟。

Patient: How do I take(make) the herb medicine?

我怎样服(熬)中药呢,

Pharmacist:Put herbs into a pot.Add about 300c.c.of cold water. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Drain the solution. The amount left will be 40 to 50 CC.This is the first dose.Don't throw the herbs away. Do the same in the evening. That is the second dose. Take the first dose in the morning, the second in the evening.

把草药放进锅内.加入 300毫升冷水.用慢(文)火煎 20分钟.将药水滗出,约 40-50毫升.这是头煎。不要将药扔掉.仍照原法下午再煎一次,这是二煎。头煎早晨服,二煎晚上服.

We can make the solution for you for six days. Take one bottle daily, half in the morning, half in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.

我们可以给你煎出六天的药.每天服一瓶上午半瓶,下午半瓶.瓶子要放在冰箱里或是放在凉爽的地方.不能服冷药.

Patient: Must I boil it before taking it?

每次服以前要将它煮开吗?

Pharmacist: No. Put it in a glass and warm it in a bowl of hot water

不必.可以将药盛在玻璃杯里,将它放在一碗热水中加温.

Patient: How do I take these big balls? 这些大药丸儿怎么服呢?

Pharmacist:Chew and swallow the bits with water or put them in water to melt them. Remove the wax before taking it.

把它掰成小块,嚼后用水咽下,或者把它泡在水里化开再喝。服前把蜡皮去掉.

有关看医生的英语对话2

护士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

护士:请问哪里不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:从昨晚开始的。

Patient: Since last night.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

护士:您最好挂内科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

护士:不客气。

Nurse: You're welcome.

有关看医生的英语对话3

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you?

病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害。

Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说"啊"。

Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

病人:啊。

Patient:Ah.

医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?

Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

病人:没有,从来没有。

Patient:No,definitely not.

医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

病人:那我该怎么做呢?

Patient:What am I supposed to do then?

医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription。

病人:谢谢。

Patient:Thank you very much.

医生:不客气。记住好好休息。

Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.

病人:我会的。再见,大夫。

Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.

医生:再见!

Doctor:Bye!

有关看医生的英语对话的评论条评论