优秀英文诗歌朗诵_经典英语诗歌阅读

发布时间:2017-04-06 11:02

英语文学中,诗歌极其丰富多彩,学英文而不懂英文诗歌,不仅从审美角度看是个遗憾,而且从语言学习角度看,学一些诗歌,语言能力会大大提高。小编精心收集了优秀英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

优秀英文诗歌朗诵_经典英语诗歌阅读

优秀英文诗歌篇1

things work out 守得云开见月明

by edgar a. guest 钟健鸣/译

because it rains when we wish it wouldn't,

只因阴晴未必如我们所愿,

because men do what they often should't,

只因人们未必都积德行善,

because crops fail,and plans go wrong-

只因作物欠收,计划流产——

some of us grumble all day long.

我们中的一些人就终日抱怨。

but sometimes,in spite of the care and doubt,

但即使经历忧虑与质疑,

it seems at last that things work out.

事情似乎终会好转。

because we lose where we hoped to gain,

只因我们求胜之心落空,

because we suffer a little pain,

只因我们受到少许痛楚,

because we must work when we'd like to play-

只因我们必须工作而未能玩乐——

some of us whimper along life's way.

我们中的一些人就一生嗟叹。

but somehow , as the day always follow the night

黑夜之后必是黎明,

most of our troubles work out all right.

我们的困难大多能圆满解决。

because we cannot forever smile,

只因我们无法永远微笑,

because we must trudge in the dust awhile,

只因我们要在泥尘中跋涉,

some of us whimper that life's all wrong.

我们中的一些人就哀诉生活多磨难。

but somehow,we live and our sky grows bright,

但我们挺过来了,守得云开见月明,

and ererything seems to work out all right.

一切事都终得顺利解决。

so bend to your trouble and meet your care,

所以,迎难而上,直面忧虑,

for the clouds must break,and the sky grows fair.

因为乌云终将散去,天空必定晴朗。

let the rain come down,as it must and will,

让雨洒下,它必须如此,不可逆转。

but keep on working and hoping still.

但请继续努力并始终希冀。

for in spite of the grumblers who stand about,

尽管到处都有发牢骚的人,

somehow,it seems,all things work out.

但无论如何,一切事情总会好转。

优秀英文诗歌篇2

thou blessed dream 你受祝福的梦

swami vivekananda

if things go ill or well-

if joy rebounding spreads the face,

or sea of sorrows swells-

it is a dream, a play.

无论事情变糟还是变好,

不管欢乐重现脸颊或者,

悲伤的海洋漫溢,

那只是一场游戏,一场梦幻。

a play- we each have a part

each one to weep or laugh as may;

each one his dress to don-

alternate shine or rain.

我们都是戏中的角色,

人人都尽情地欢笑啼哭,

每个人都轮换穿着,

晴日或雨天的衣裳.

thou dream, o blessed dream!

spread far and near thy veil of haze,

tone down the lines so sharp,

make smooth what roughness seems.

你的梦,受祝福的梦,

到处掩盖着薄雾似的面纱,

将尖锐的线条变得柔和,

让粗糙的外表变得平滑

no magic but in thee!

thy touch makes desert bloom to life,

harsh thunder, sweetest song,

fell death, the sweet release.

只有你拥有魔力,

你的抚摩使荒漠绽开生命的花朵,

使轰隆的雷声变成悦耳的歌,

使可怕的死亡变成甜蜜的解脱.

优秀英文诗歌篇3

Following a dream

追逐梦想

When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.

当我还年轻的时候,我曾梦想要成为一名消防队员。

I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,

我想哇,到处跑会很好,

and help people put out fires.

还可以帮助人们扑灭大火。

As I got older, I want to be like my father.

而随着我逐渐长大,我想成为像我父亲那样。

He taught in a university, and I always look up him.

他在大学里教书,我总是非常尊敬他。

So that's what I became a teacher.

那就是我成了一名教师的原因。

My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.

尽管都是教师,但我的父亲和我风格迥异。

And we're both teachers and I'm happy.

我们都是教师,我很高兴。

In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.

在许多方面,我觉得自己梦想成真,我感到很幸运。

Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,

有时候当我们年轻的时候会拥有梦想,

well, life may push it in another direction.

嗯,人生有可能会朝着另一个方向发展。

And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.

最后,我们积极追求我们的梦想,我们必须调整。

After all, your dream won't often pursue you,

毕竟,你的梦想不会经常追求你,

you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.

你要珍惜你的梦想,让美梦成真。

Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.

也许妥协一点会很好,或许是该尝试些不同的东西。

We have to go through that positive limitations.

我们必须通过这个积极的局限性。

For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.

例如,我试图成为一名推销员,我试图成为一位发明经理。

Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.

终于我发现自己能成长的地方是帮助别人。

Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!

每个人都有一个梦想,问题是你是否能使你自己的成为现实!

优秀英文诗歌朗诵_经典英语诗歌阅读的评论条评论