日常英语对话听力材料带翻译

发布时间:2017-04-09 03:33

语言是客观情景的反映,学习语言只有在一定的情景中才能完成理解和表达。情景语境是英语对话教学中非常重要的因素,它直接影响到英语教学的课堂效果。小编精心收集了日常英语对话听力材料带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

日常英语对话听力材料带翻译1

Lily: Are you at leisure now?

你现在有空吗?

Ann: No, I’m going to the bank.

没,我正准备去银行呢。

Lily: What are you going to do?

你去干什么?

Ann: I’d like to open a new account.

我想开个新帐户。

Lily: I remember you have two bank cards.

我记得你已经有两张银行卡了啊。

Ann: What I’d like to do is to open a web bank account.

我想要的是开张有网上银行的帐户。

Lily: Doing what?

做什么?

Ann: You know,more and more are shopping online. If I want to, I need a web bank account. Shopping online is a trend.

你知道现在越来越多的人都在网上购物,如果我想,我需要一个网上银行帐户,网上购物已经是个趋势了。

Lily: Yes, my friend always sits in the front of the computer and searches the beautiful and cheap dress. Shopping online would be the news way in our daily life. But I still like walking on the street and try on different dresses in different shop.

是的,我的朋友总是坐在电脑前来搜索那些漂亮而且便宜的衣服,网上购物会成为我们日常生活的一个新方式,但是我还是喜欢走在街上,然后在不同的店里试着不同的衣服。

Ann: Shopping online isn’t just to buy clothes. You can buy expensive tools, makeup, computer spares and so on.

网上购物不仅仅只是买衣服啊,你可以买一些工具,化妆品,电脑配件等等。

日常英语对话听力材料带翻译2

Lily: The performance is wonderful.

演出真的很精彩!

Joey: They dance very well and the music is so pleasant.

舞跳得好看,音乐也很不错。

Lily: Absolutely. Thank you for bringing me here to watch the performance.

没错。谢谢你带我来这里看演出。

Joey: Don't mention it, next time I'll take you to watch Jingju.

不客气.下次我再带你去看京剧.

Lily: Oh,thank you very much.

哦,太谢谢拉。

日常英语对话听力材料带翻译3

管理员: Stop, sir.

等一下,先生。

乘客: What’s up?

什么事?

管理员: Have you got any contraband in your luggage?

有违禁品吗?

乘客: What kind of things is contraband?

什么类型的东西是违禁品?

管理员: Such as fireworks, firecrackers, oil, sulphuric acid, Ag powder and so on.

像烟火,鞭炮,汽油,硫酸,银粉这类的东西。

乘客: Why those things are forbidden?

为什么这些东西是禁止的呢?

管理员: Because they are dangerous and the government has an express provision that contraband can’t be taken into the station.

因为他们是危险的,而且政府有明文规定违禁品是不能带进车站的。

乘客: OK, you can check my bags, but I believe I didn’t carry any contraband.

好吧,你可以检查我的行李包,但是我相信我没有带任何违禁品。

管理员: Good. Yeah, you are right. Enjoy your trip, sir.

很好。是的,你是对的,旅途愉快,先生。

乘客: Thank you.

谢谢!

日常英语对话听力材料带翻译的评论条评论