旅游英语情景对话:吃中餐

发布时间:2017-03-20 12:24

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:吃中餐,欢迎大家学习!

吃中餐英语情景对话一:

A:Tell me , please , what it is?

A:请告诉我,这是什么菜?

B:It is chicken soup. At a restaurant that serves Cantonese dishes, we usually start off with soup.

B:这是一道鸡汤。在供应广东菜的餐馆里,我们的一顿饭通常从喝汤开始。

A:Oh,this soup is delicious. And What's that?

A:啊,这汤味道好极了。那又是什么?

B:It's" sweet and sour pork ribs".It's very popular here.

B:这是“糖醋排骨”。这道菜在这儿很受欢迎。

A:Yes,it tastes good.

A:是的,它味道很好。

B:There are " stir-fried rice",“rolls",and“dumplings" . Which do you prefer?

B:这里供应“炒饭”、“花卷”和“饺子”。您喜欢吃哪一种?

A:I think I'll try the dumplings.

A:我想我就试一试饺子吧。

B:Please help yourself to it.

B:请随意吃。

A:Thank you,I feel so full. You've treated me to a very nice Chinese meal.

A:谢谢,我觉得很饱了。您请我吃了一顿美味的中国餐。

吃中餐英语情景对话二:

A:May I take your order?

A:可以点菜了吗?

B:Yes,but I know little about Chinese food.

B:是的,但我对中国食物了解得很少。

A:This is a Sichuan restaurant. Most dishes are hot.

A:这是一家四川饭店。大多数菜都是辣的。

B:Greatt I prefer hot food. What would you suggest to me?

B:太好了!我比较喜欢辣的食物。你建议我吃什么?

A:What about some beef?

A:牛肉怎么样?

B:I don't like beef.

B:我不太喜欢吃牛肉。

A:What about fish?

A:鱼怎么样?

B:All right. Fish would do me just fine. And give me a cup of tea , please.

B:好吧,鱼合我的口味,请给我一杯茶。

A:OK. Your food will be served right away.

A:好。您的菜马上就上来。

吃中餐英语情景对话三:

A:What kind of cuisine do you have?

A:你们这里有哪些菜?

B:We have Sichuan food,Hangzhou food and Beijing Food. Which do you like best?

B:四川菜、杭州菜和北京菜。您最喜欢哪种?

A:Hangzhou food.

A:杭州菜。

B:OK. How about Dongpo meat?

B:好的)东坡肉怎么样?

A:All right. I'll take it.

A:好的。这菜我要。

B:Do you like to use chopsticks.

B:您喜欢用筷子吗?

A:Yes,I like using chopsticks.

A:是的,我喜欢用筷子。

B:Do you like some soup?

B:要汤吗?

A:Yes,but I don't know what soup you have.

A:要,但我不知道你们有些什么汤。

B:We have beef soup and tomato soup.

B:我们有牛肉汤和西红柿汤。

A:Good. I prefer beef soup.

A:好的,我喜欢牛肉汤。

B:According to usual practices,we serve dishes first and then soup. If you like we'll bring you some soup first.

B:按惯例,我们先上菜,再上汤。如果您喜欢的话,我们也可以先上汤。

A:Save it until you've served dishes.

A:先上菜后再上汤吧。

B:All right. I'll be back right away.

B:好的。我马上就上菜。

吃中餐英语情景对话四:

A:Here is your spicy diced chicken with peanuts,sir.

A:先生,这是您的宫保鸡丁。

B:Thank you. It looks very attractive.

B:谢谢。这道菜看上去很诱人。

A:I would advise you to enjoy the dish while it is hot.

A:我建议您趁热吃。

B:Tasty and tender! It must be one of the famous local dishes.

B:又嫩又鲜!这一定是本地的一道名菜。

A:Yes. It's a traditional dish.

A:是的。是传统名菜。

B:And it must be very particular in cooking.

B:这道菜的烹调肯定有独特之处。

A:You are right, sir. To prepare it, a Sichuan food chef first fries some chilli until they turn reddish brown , and then puts diced chicken breast meat into the pot with other condiments and peanuts. That's why the dish has a bright colour.

A:您说对了,先生。烧这道菜时,川菜厨师先将辣椒油煎至棕红色,然后将切成块的鸡脯肉放入锅内与其他佐料及花生一起爆炒。所以,此菜色泽红润。

B:I see.

B:我明白了。

A:Enjoy yourself,sir.

A;请慢慢品尝,先生。

旅游英语情景对话:吃中餐的评论条评论