关于短篇英语笑话带翻译精选
笑话作为一种城市化的民间口头创作体裁,是一种重要的交际手段。小编精心收集了关于短篇英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
关于短篇英语笑话带翻译:The Fourth Element
第四元素
Teacher: What are the four element of nature?
老师:自然界的四大元素是什么?
Student: Fire, air, earth, and... and ...
学生:火、气、和。。。和。。。
Teacher: And what? Just think it over, what do you wash your hands with?
老师:和什么?想一想, 你用什么洗手的?
Student: Soap!
学生:肥皂。
关于短篇英语笑话带翻译:Boxing and Running
拳击和赛跑
Dan is teaching his son how to box. As he does so, he left his friend, "This is a tough world, soI’m teaching my boy to fight."
丹在教他的儿子怎样拳击。他告诉他的朋友:“这是一个粗暴的世界,所以我要教我的儿子怎么去拼搏。”
Friend: "But suppose he comes up against someone much bigger than he is, who’s also beentaught how to box."
朋友:“如果他碰上的对手是一个比他高大,健壮而且也会拳击的人怎么办?”
Dan: "I’m teaching him how to run, too."
丹:“我也会教他怎么样赛跑呢。”
关于短篇英语笑话带翻译:Make your fortune
计划你的将来
"How did you make your fortune?"
“你是怎么计划你的将来的?”
"I became the partner of a rich man.He had the money and I had the experience."
“我变成一个富人的合伙人,他有钱,我有经验。”
"How did that help?"
“那有什么用?”
"Now he has the experience and I the money."
现在他有经验了,我有钱。”
关于短篇英语笑话带翻译:The Looney Bin
疯人院
Late one night at the insane asylum (疯人院)one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!”Anotherone said, "How do you know?" The first inmate said, "God told me!" Just then, a voice fromanother room shouted, "I did not!"
一天晚上,在疯人院里,一个病人说:“我是拿破仑!”另一个说:“你怎么知道?”第一个人说:“上帝对我说的!”一会儿,一个声音从另一个房间传来:“我没说!”
关于短篇英语笑话带翻译:Talking clock
While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into theden.
一个学生带他朋友们参观他的新公寓,甚是得意。
"What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked.
“那个大铜锣和锤子是干什么用的?”他的一个朋友问他。
"That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?"
“那玩意儿厉害了,那是一个会说话的钟”,学生回答。
"Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with thehammer.
“这钟怎么工作的”,他的朋友问。“看着,别眨眼了”,那学生走上前一把操起铜锣和锤子,拼命地敲了一下,声音震耳欲聋。
Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's twoo'clock in the morning!"
突然,他们听到隔壁墙那边有人狂叫,“别敲了,你这白痴!现在是凌晨两点钟了!”
关于短篇英语笑话带翻译精选的评论条评论