关于旅游的英语对话短文

发布时间:2017-04-06 20:49

近几年来,我国的旅游业发展迅速。中国的改革开放,吸引了大批的国际旅游者和商人。小编整理了关于旅游的英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

关于旅游的英语对话短文篇一

Go to the summer resort

去避暑胜地

Excuse me. Is there any summer resort around the town?

请问,这附近有避暑胜地吗?

As far as I know, the nearest one is next to the Wellington.

据我所知,最近的避暑胜地在威灵顿附近。

It doesn't matter. I just want to have a relax and I don't care how far it is. Can you tell me how to get there?

没关系的,我只是想去放松下,我不介意有多远的,能告诉我怎么去那里吗?

Yes, take the greyhound bus. It will lead you directly there.

好的,乘坐灰狗汽车,它会直接把你带到那的。

Thanks a billion.

非常感谢。

关于旅游的英语对话短文篇二

Keep the change please

不用找零了

Excuse me, driver. Let me off here, please.

抱歉,司机,让我在这里下车吧。

Well, it's not the supermarket you want.

可这里不是你要去的超市啊?

I have just changed my plan.

我刚刚改变了计划。

OK.

好的。

Here is the fare and keep the change please.

这是车费,不用找零了。

关于旅游的英语对话短文篇三

Souvenirs

纪念品

Kathy and Evan look around a local flea market for souvenirs to take home.

凯西和艾凡逛了当地的一个跳蚤市场,寻找可以带回家去的纪念品。

K:Look at all this stuff, Evan. There must be something we can take back as souvenirs ofCopenhagen and Denmark.

凯西:艾凡,看看这么多东西。一定有我们可以带回去的东西,当作回忆哥本哈根和丹麦的纪念品。

E:I'm sure there is. I've seen some interesting pieces.

艾凡:我确信有的。我看到了一些有趣的东西。

K:Oh? Like what?

凯西:喔?像是什么?

E:Well, we just passed a table where an old woman was selling hand-knitted caps and scarves.They would come in handy for our cold New York winters.

艾凡:嗯,我们刚刚经过一张桌子,在那里有一名老妇人在贩售手织的软帽和围巾。对我们寒冷的纽约冬天来说,它们一定会派上用场的。

K:That is an idea. It seems ridiculous buying winter wear in summer, though.

凯西:主意不错。但是,在夏天购买冬天的服饰似乎很好笑。

E:"Always be prepared," remember?

艾凡:“随时做好准备”,记得吗?

K:Yeah, yeah. Hey! Look at these coasters over here. They have pictures of Copenhagen on thebottom of each one. They're covered with plastic but have cork on the bottoms.

凯西:对,对。嘿!看看这边的杯垫。每个杯垫底部都有哥本哈根的图案。上面并有塑料覆盖着,但底部是软木做的。

E:Not too bad.

艾凡:不赖嘛。

K:They come in sets of eight.

凯西:它们卖一组八个。

E:I prefer to buy the hand-knitted winter wear. You can buy these for your family and friends.

艾凡:我比较想买手织的冬天服饰。妳可以买这些杯垫送给你的亲朋好友。

K:OK. After this, let's stop for lunch. I'm feeling hungry.

凯西:好的。买完这些东西后,咱们停下来吃午餐吧。我饿了。

关于旅游的英语对话短文的评论条评论