简单的英文情景对话带翻译阅读

发布时间:2017-06-02 13:12

英语对话教学是指通过课堂教学培养学生口头表达的交际能力,提高对话技巧,最终习得并自如驾驭语言能力的过程。小编整理了简单的英文情景对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

简单的英文情景对话带翻译一

A:Good morning. I understand that you’ve got a problem with your washing machine. I’m from the repair company.

B:Excellent. Come in please. The washing machine is in the bathroom upstairs. It keeps breaking down.

A:When did it first break down?

B:About ten days ago. I’ve tried to use it since then. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. it’s very frustrating.

A:Is it still under warranty. If it is and I can’t fix it, it would be quicker and easier to exchange it for a new one.

B:Yes, it’s still under warranty. Over the last few weeks, it’s also been making a high-pitch noise when it’s in use.

A:Ok. I’ll start by looking at the motor. I’ll just unplug it and take a look inside the machine…oh, yes. There’s the problem. It’s quite simple. I’ll sort it out in a few minutes.

B:What’s wrong with it?

A:Part of the motor is loose. I can put it back in place quite easily.

B:That’s great. Thanks very much. Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?

简单的英文情景对话带翻译二

A:Honey, could you help me operate the VCD player? It can't play.

亲爱的,你可以帮我看一下VCD播放机吗?它不能播放了。

B:Oh, are the connections correct?

噢,插头的连接正确吗?

A:I think so.

我想是正确的。

B:Let me see. Look! You confused the video frequency with the audio frequency.

让我看看。看!你把视频和音频插头搞混了。

A:I'm too careless.

我太粗心了。

B:Can it work now?

现在可以播放了吗?

A:No.

不可以。

B:So what's the problem? Maybe there is something wrong with the disk.

那么是什么问题呢?也许是光盘有问题。

A:It's a new disk.

这是一张新的光盘。

B:Give it to me.

把它给我。

A:Here you are.

给你。

B:Uh, the movie of Tom Hanks. I know why it can't play. This is a DVD disk.

啊哈,Tom Hanks的电影。我知道为什么不能播放了。这是一张DVD光盘。

简单的英文情景对话带翻译三

A:The air conditioning is not working! We need to call a handyman before we start to fry in here!

空调不工作了。我们开始在这里工作前,我们得给修理工打电话。

B:Dan is on top of that. I think they are also getting the handyman to fix the bathroom toilet that keeps clogging up.

除此之外。我想他们也得让修理工修下卫生间的马桶,马桶总是堵塞。

A:That would be convenient. They might as well ask him to fix the electrical wiring. The circuit breakers keep going out all the time. It’s really annoying!

那样就方便多了。他们也许会让修理工装好电线。总是发生短路。真烦人。

B:Yeah you are right. This office is falling apart! Frank told me the other day that the gutters outside were clogged and that’s why the parking lot was flooded.

你说得对。这个办公室正在一点点瓦解。有天Frank告诉我排水沟堵了,那就是停车场经常被淹的原因。

A:I know! I was in ankle deep water trying to get to my car that day! The handyman definitely has his work cut out for him.

我知道。那天我在齐脚深的水中试图发动车子。修理工肯定偷懒了。

简单的英文情景对话带翻译阅读的评论条评论