关于游览的英语对话

发布时间:2017-05-03 12:37

旅游,可以找到一个全新的自己。下面是小编给大家整理的关于游览的英语对话,供大家参阅!

关于游览的英语对话篇1

A: what a nice day.

B: Yes. We will have a nice time.

A: It’s my first trip to Xi'an. Your home is here. You will be free guided tours. B: It’s a piece of cake.

A: Jerry, Is this the Terracotta Warriors Museum?

B: Yes. Let's go take a look.

A:It's really big. There are so many exhibition halls. Which one should we go to first?

B : Let's start with the first pit. It was the first exhibition hall opened to public. A: Is this the place that the terracotta warriors were discovered?

B: Yes, right here.

A: Wow, how spectacular! So many terracotta figures!

B: Emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum has not yet been excavated. What looks like inside could only be known when it is opened. However, the three pits of the terra-cotta warrior excavated outside the east gate of the outer enclosure of the necropolis can make one imagine how magnificent and luxurious the structure of Emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum was. There are about 6,000 terracotta

figures and horses. And they are life-size.

A: It's incredible.

B: Ha! That's why it's crowned as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Let’s go look at the other pit.

A:Ok! Let’s go!

关于游览的英语对话篇2

H:Hi,SAM , long time no see, how is everything?

嗨!sam,好久不见最近怎么样

L:Well, pretty good, how about you?

哈哈,挺好的,你呢?

H: it is not so good. I want to take a trip. But I have no idea where to go.

不太好。我想要出去旅行。但是,我拿不定主意去哪儿。

L: Then, would you like to stay at a resort or relax yourself? 那么是浏览不同的风景,还是只是呆在一个地方,让自己放松一下呢?

H: I prefer to see some natural scenery, such as, landscapes, famous mountains and great rivers, and so on.

我喜欢看一些自然风光,如景观,名山和伟大的河流,等等。

L: I see. How about Jiuzhaigou?

我知道了。九寨沟怎么样?

H:Well, it sounds well, I’d love to visit there .so, Where do you going to spend your summer vacation this year?

听起来还不错。你去哪儿?

今年你打算在什么地方度过暑假?

L:I have already decided!

我早就想好了!

H:Really?

真的?

L:I am planning to go to Guilin.

我准备去桂林。

H:Is it interesting there?

是嘛? 那里好玩吗?

L:Without a doubt! Have you ever heard"Guilin's scenery is the best in the world"? Summer there is very cool!

With mountains and rivers around, it seems I am in heaven! I love most is the snacks there,

the snacks are especially diversiform and delicious.

恩,当然啦! 听过“桂林山水甲天下”吧!那里的夏季非常凉爽! 有山有水,而且又非常的美丽,住在山上感觉就像是在天堂一样! 而我最喜欢的就是那里的小吃了,那里小吃特别丰富,美味可口!

H:Sounds great! I hope we have a happy summer holiday 恩,听起来不错哦!

关于游览的英语对话篇3

A:Is there anything I can do for you ?

B:I’d like to see some of your brochures(小册子).I’m planning to take a trip .

A:Well,no problems.Here you are.

B:I get interested in Guangzhou City.Would you please tell me something about the city ?

A:Certainly.Guangzhou is a beautiful city with a long history. It is one of the most famous cities called “Flowers City”,which attracts more and more foreign travelers every years.

B:That sounds wonderful.But since this is my first trip, I really want to do more preparations for it .

A:You can give me a call after you make your choice .Just take the brochures away if you want to know more information of other aspects.

B:Ok.Thang you.

A:My pleasure.

关于游览的英语对话篇4

After their stay in Inner Mongolian Prairie,Jason and Emmy are talking on the way back.

埃米和贾森结束了他们的内蒙古大草原之旅两个人在离开的路上聊天。

Jason:How do you like your stay in the Inner Mongolia Prairie?

贾森:你觉得你的内蒙古之旅怎么样?

Amy:I like it very much. I believe the most attractive thing about it is the natural beauty here. You can see the vast grassland,the clear sky, the white clouds, the fresh air and the huge flocks.

埃米:我很喜欢啊。我觉得最吸引我的地方是这里的自然之美。你可以看到广阔的草原、干净的天空、洁白的云朵、清新的空气和一群群的牛马

Jason:Yes. This place really makes you feel relaxed.

贾森:是的在这里你会感到很放松。

Amy:Yeah. I agree. And the horse riding is really awesome. I love the feeling like you are flying above the rolling grass.

埃米:我觉得也是而且骑马的感觉非常棒。我喜欢那种像在翻滚的绿海上飞翔一样的感觉。

Jason:Maybe you can come here some other time.

贾森:或许你可以改天再来。

关于游览的英语对话篇5

海关: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.下午好!欢迎您来美国.

弗兰克: Thanks.谢谢。

海关: May I see your passport and customs declaration form?请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗?

弗兰克: Yes, here they are.好的,在这儿。

海关: Thank you. What's your occupation?谢谢。您的职业是什么?

弗兰克: I`m a driver.我是一名司机。

海关: Are you here for tour?您是来旅游的吗?

弗兰克: You are right.你说对了。

海关: How long are you going to stay here?您打算在这里呆多久啊?

弗兰克: About three weeks.大约三周。

海关: Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.您的申报表符合要求,我们将把海关申报表还给您,请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回。

弗兰克: Ok, thanks.好的,谢谢。

OFFICER: May I see your passport please?

海关人员:我可以看一下你的护照吗?

CHARLES: Here is my passport. And this is the declaration form.

查尔斯:这是我的护照,这是入境申请表。

OFFICER: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States? 海关人员:你到美国的目的是什么?

CHARLES: Business. I have a trade convention I'm attending in Chicago. 查尔斯:商务,我要到芝加哥去开商务会议。

OFFICER: This visa is good for two weeks. Do you intend to stay longer than that?

海关人员:你的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待更久吗?

CHARLES: No. I will fly back twelve days from now.

查尔斯:不会,我十二天之后就要回去了。

OFFICER: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海关人员:这段期间你会去旅行吗?

CHARLES: Yes, I want to spend a couple days in New York. I have friends there I will visit.

查尔斯:是的,我想去纽约几天,我在那儿有朋友,要去拜访。

OFFICER: What do you have in the bag, Mr. Lee?

海关人员:李先生,你的袋子里有些什么?

CHARLES: Just my cameras, my clothes, and some books.

查尔斯:只是一些照相机、衣服和书籍

OFFICER: You're not carrying any food with you today?

海关人员:你没有携带任何食物吧?

CHARLES: No.查尔斯:没有。

OFFICER: Okay, Mr. Lee. This is just a routine check. Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海关人员:好的,李先生,这是例行检查,请你把袋子打开让我看看好吗?

CHARLES: Alright.查尔斯:好的

OFFICER: Hmm. You have three cameras. Are you a photographer?

海关人员:嗯……有三台照相机,你是摄影师吗?

CHARLES: No, my company makes cameras.Well, I'm also a photographer, but two of these are for our display.

查尔斯:不是,我们公司是生产照相机的。我自己也是摄影师,但是有两台是展示用的。

OFFICER: I see. And what's in this bag?

海关人员:我明白了,那这个袋子里面装什么?

CHARLES: Egg tarts.查尔斯:蛋挞。

OFFICER: I thought you said you didn't have any food with you today. 海关人员:我以为你没有带任何食物

CHARLES: I thought you meant vegetables and meat when you asked me. Things like that.I don't have any vegetables.

查尔斯:我以为你是指蔬菜和肉品之类的食物。我并没有带蔬菜。

OFFICER: I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. Egg tarts are food too. We will have to confiscate these.

海关人员:李先生,对不起,蛋挞也算是食物,我们必须充公

CHARLES: Confiscate? 查尔斯:充公?

OFFICER: Yes, we will have to dispose of them.

海关人员:是的,我们将会处理掉。

CHARLES: It's too bad. They are very delicious.

查尔斯:太可惜了,蛋挞非常好吃。

OFFICER: I know. One out of every three travelers from Taiwan seems to be carrying them.They are being smuggled in by the thousands. 海关人员:我知道。台湾来的旅客,三个就有一个会带蛋挞。成千的人就成走私了。

CHARLES: Oh, well. Not by me.

查尔斯:我没有

OFFICER: No, not today at least. Enjoy your visit to the United States, Mr. Lee.

海关人员:至少今天没有,祝您旅途愉快,李先生。

关于游览的英语对话的评论条评论