简单英语对话短文带翻译大全
以培养和提高学生的英语综合水平作为最终目的,在进行英语教学中运用真实且自然的语境,有利于增强学生的学习热情度,还有利于形成学生在学习参与过程中处于主动、积极的学习状态。小编整理了简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!
简单英语对话短文带翻译一
Today is Valentine's Day. Steven sends Julia a bouquet of red roses, but she isn't very happy.
今天是情人节。史蒂文送给茱莉娅一束红玫瑰,但她不是很高兴。
Steven: Happy Valentine's Day, honey, (hand the roses to Julia)
史蒂文:情人节快乐,亲爱的。 (把花递给茱莉娅)
Julia: Thank you. But I don't like Valentine's Day because it has become too commercial.
茱莉娅:谢谢。但我不喜欢情人节,因为它已经变得太商业化了。
Steven: There is not a single romantic bone in your whole body, Julia.
史蒂文:在你的整个身体里连一个浪漫的细胞也没有,朱莉娅。
Julia: You are wrong. I just hate wasting money.
茱莉娅:你错了。我只是不喜欢浪费钱。
Steven: You should relax a little and get into the sweet atmosphere of Valentine's Day.
史蒂文:你应该放松一点,感受情人节的甜蜜气氛。
Julia: Maybe. What about a nice love song?
茱莉亚:或许吧。来一首好的情歌怎么样?
简单英语对话短文带翻译二
Today is the Lantern Festival of China, Li Lei andSteven are in the street now.
今天是中国的元宵节,李雷和史蒂文在街上。
Steven: Wow, there are so many lanterns toappreciate.
史蒂文:哇,这里有好多灯笼可以观赏啊。
Li Lei: Now. you can see why it's called the LanternFestival.
李雷:现在,你知道它为什么被称为“灯笼节”了。
Steven: Yes. it deserves its name.
史蒂文:是的,真是名副其实啊。
Li Lei: Did you notice the characters on the lanterns?
李雷:你注意到灯笼上的字了吗?
Steven: Sure. But you know that I can't read any Chinese characters. What do they say?
史蒂文:当然了。但是你知道我不认识汉字的。写的是什么啊?
Li Lei: They are puzzles. It's a tradition to solve the puzzles on the lanterns during the LanternFestival.
李雷:它们是字谜。元宵节猜灯笼上的字谜是一个传统。
Steven: It's interesting and I want to buy one home.
史蒂文:真是太有趣了,我要买一个回家。
简单英语对话短文带翻译三
Julia has a tendency to do some plastic surgeries.Now she is talking with Steven about this.
茱莉娅想做整容手术。现在她正在跟史蒂文谈论着此事。
Julia: Oh, my god! I look so old. I look as if I were40. I think it's time for some plastic surgeries. I'mtired of these wrinkles and sagging skin.
茱莉娅:噢,天啊。我看起来太老了,看着好像40了。我想是时候做下整形手术了,我讨厌这些皱纹和下垂的皮肤。
Steven: I don't see any wrinkles or sagging skin! You'd better stop being so ridiculous.
史蒂文:我没看见皱纹和下垂的皮肤。别那么幼稚。
Julia: Anyway I think I need a nose job and some breast implants as well.
茱莉娅:无论如何,我想我会整下鼻子,做下隆胸手术。
Steven: I think you need to get a brain surgery. Honestly speaking, you look charming.
史蒂文:我认为你需要给脑子做个手术。说实话,你看起来很迷人。
Julia: I know what you mean. I just want to make myself more attractive.
茱莉娅:我明白你的意思。我只是想让自己看起来更有魅力。
Steven: You are fine the way you are. Besides, plastic surgery hurts.
史蒂文:你有自己的魅力。此外,整容手术会有伤害。
Julia: Really?
茱莉娅:真的吗?
Steven: Sure it is. So you'd better get rid of this idea.
史蒂文:嗯,所以你最好打消这个念头。
简单英语对话短文带翻译大全的评论条评论