关于购物的简单英语对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小编精心收集了关于购物的简单英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于购物的简单英语对话1
A:Would you like to see our new shirts?
你想看看我们的新款衬衫吗?
B:Sorry, but I'm not really that interested in those things.
对不起,我对这些东西真的不是很感兴趣。
A:Well, they are very nice you know.
嗯,它们真的很不错。
B:Really?
真的吗?
A:And not expensive either.
而且也不贵。
B:Oh, I don't care about that.
哦,我不在意这些东西。
A:Everybody is buying them.
很多人都在买这些衬衫。
B:Are they?
是吗?
A:Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.
是的,您看,它们都很时尚。
B:I am afraid I am not interested in fashion.
恐怕我对时尚不感兴趣。
A:I see.
我知道了。
B:But thank you very much all the same.
但还是谢谢你。
A:Sorry I couldn't help you.
很遗憾没能给您提供任何服务。
关于购物的简单英语对话2
A:Excuse me, I have something to trouble you.
对不起,打搅您。
B:Yes? I'll be very glad if I could be of any help to you.
什么事?要能帮上忙,我会很高兴的。
A:An hour ago, I bought this vase with my tourist.
—个小时前我带我的游客买了这只花瓶。
B:Oh, yes. I remember it clearly. Is there anything wrong with it?
哦,是的,我记得很清楚。有什么毛病吗?
A:I'm afraid so. We found this crack on the bottom when I went back to my hotel.
是的。回到旅馆后,我们发现花瓶底部有一条裂缝。
B:Oh, how awful! Let me have a look, I'm terribly sorry. It was most thoughtless of me. Would you excuse me, please?
哦,那太糟了!让我看一下。非常抱歉,我太粗心了,请原谅。
A:Oh, It's quite all right, I suppose. It can't be helped sometimes.
没关系,这种事情有时候是难免的。
B:It's very kind of you to say so. How about changing another one for you?
您这么说太好了。我给您换一只好吗?
A:All right. Thank you.
好的,谢谢您。
B:Just a minute, please. I won't be long. I'm sure this one is perfect. You may examine it carefully.
请稍候,我很快就回来。这只很好,您不妨仔细检查一下。
A:Oh, yes, it is. I'll take this one.
是的。我就要这只。
B:I'm very sorry for any inconvenience I've caused you.
很抱歉给您造成不便。
A:Well, there's no reason to apologize for such a trifle thing.
哦,没有理由为这么一桩小事而道歉。
关于购物的简单英语对话3
A:What can I do for you?
有什么能帮忙的吗?
B:Can I have a look at your handworks?
我可以看一下你们的手工艺品吗?
A:All right. This way, please.
好的。这边请。
B:You have quite a range, haven't you?
你们的品种很多,是吗?
A:Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
B:They are all produced in China, aren't they?
这些都是中国出品的吗?
A:Yes, they are all distinctive Chinese.
是的,都是具有中国特色的。
B:Could you please select me one?
能替我挑一个吗?
A:How do you like this one? It's very beautiful.
这只您喜欢吗?它很漂亮。
B:Oh, I like it very much. How much does it cost?
噢,我非常喜欢。多少钱?
A:350 yuan.
350元。
B:OK. I'll take it.
好的。我买了。
关于购物的简单英语对话的评论条评论