护士与患者英语对话阅读

发布时间:2017-06-07 15:33

对话教学是新课程改革背景下积极倡导的一种教学形态,是一种尊重主体性、体现创造性、追求人性化的教学。小编精心收集了护士与患者英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

护士与患者英语对话阅读

护士与患者英语对话1

值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson's office. What can I do for you?

雷德太:是的,我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。

Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。

Clerk: Well, let's see. I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.

雷德太太:星期四怎么样?

Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?

值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?

Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?

Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

值班护士:我们周末不上班。

Clerk: I'm afraid the office is closed on weekends.

雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?

Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?

值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。

Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

雷德太太:很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。

Mrs. Reed: That's fine. Thank you, I'll come then.

护士与患者英语对话2

patient: Nurse, how long can I stay here?

病人:护士:我能在这住多久?

Nurse: It depends on your recovery. And you are almost fully recoverd.

护士:那取决于您的康复情况,不过您几乎是痊愈了呢。

P: That's bad.

病人:那可不好。

N: Why? You are not happy because you are recovered!

护士:那为什么?痊愈了反倒不高兴了!

P: Of course I'm not happy . That damned driver hit me , put me in a hospital, paid a little money and went back home to have a big dinner! I can't let him off lightly. I'll stay here for a year and make the guy prostrate.

病人:当然不高兴了。那个该死的司机轧了我,把我往医院里一送,给点钱就没事儿了!我不能就这么便宜了他。我要住上一年院,让那小子吃不了兜着走!

N: Oh, Grandy. Show some mercy. I think the driver has already been done justice. But one year to stay here will make you dull and doctors won't agree. Why are you finding fault with yourself?

护士:哟,大爷,您行行好,我想那司机已经处理了,可您再住一年院就住傻了,再说大夫们也不能同意。您干吗跟自己过不去?

P: I just want him pay as much as possible. I'm a victim.

病人:他付出的代价越高越好。反正我是受害者。

N: I understand. But this is more than a personal dispute. The ourt is involved, too. A deadlock benefits neither side.

护士:我明白了。不过这不仅仅是个人争执,你们也经过了法院了。事情一僵持对双方都不利。

护士与患者英语对话3

Nurse: Morning, Welcome to our ward. I'm Nurse Ordó? ez - can I help you?

Mrs. Watson: Yes, please. I'm Mrs. Watson, and this is my son Vickywho drove me here. I've come for my operation

Nurse: Oh, yes, I'll take your appointment letter. Thank you.

It's a lovely place. Is it new?

Nurse: Yes, it is. We're very proud of it, was inaugurated by Her Rotal Highness last December. Now, if you'd like to take seat, and help me with a few details.

Mrs. Watson: Yes, of course, what do you want to know?

护士与患者英语对话阅读的评论条评论