关于电脑的英语对话阅读
对话教学中创设接近真实的英语教学情境,能够使学生在学习中产生比较强烈的情感共鸣,增强他们的情感体验,激活求知欲和参与教学活动的积极性。小编整理了关于电脑的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于电脑的英语对话一
Mary:
Is there any discount on this laptop?
这个笔记本还能便宜点儿吗?
John:
It's already very cheap. Let's make it 6000 Yuan. That's as cheap as it can get.
已经够便宜的了。这样吧,六千,不能再便宜了。
Mary:
Alright, I'll buy this one. Can I pay using a credit card?
好吧,我就要这个。能刷卡吗?
John:
Sorry, you can only pay cash. We'll also include a laptop bag and a mouse for you.
对不起,只能付现金。我们还会送您一个电脑包和鼠标。
Mary:
How long is the warranty good for?
保修期是多长时间?
John:
One year. The maintenance store location and telephone numbers are on the warranty card.
一年。保修卡上有维修地点和电话。
关于电脑的英语对话二
市场之所以称之为市场,就是有买有买,双方谈得拢自然就有机会合作了。托尼需要采购一些新计算机设备,肯向其推销,除了保证产品的质量外,还可根据客户需求重新设计,并且保证有良好的售后服务系统。请看下面的英语口语对话。
托尼:
I understand your company is in need of some new computer equipment?
我获悉你们公司需要一些新计算机设备.
肯:
Yes, we're doing an overhaul of the office and all its equipment.
是的.我们正在进行办公室和全部设备的检修.
托尼:
Well I might be able to help you there; the company I represent is a major provider of a wide range of quality computer equipment.
嗯.这方面也许我可以帮忙, 我任职的公司是一个多种高质量计算机设备的主要供应商.
肯:
Oh yeah? There are a 500 other computer companies out there, what makes your products so special?
是吗?市面上有500家其他的计算机公司.你们的产品有何特别之处?
托尼:
Because not only do we custom build the equipment to your requirements but our computers and after-sales service is first class.
我们不仅可以按照你们的要求来生产设备.而且我们的电脑和售后服 务都是一流的.
肯:
Really? You can custom build to our needs?
真的吗?你们能按我们的需要生产吗?
托尼:
Certainly. We have our own computer specialists and engineers that can not only build your required systems, but also install all the necessary software and networks.
当然. 我们有自己的电脑专家和工程师.所以我们不仅可以生产你们所需要的系统.而且还能安装全部的必要软件和网络.
肯:
That sounds great. I haven't heard that offered before.
听起来还不错.这我以前从未听说过.
托尼:
I assure you ma'am, you won't find better. Can I give you a few brochures that will further explain what we can offer?
女士.我向您保证.你找不到比我们更好的.你愿意看一些小册子吗?里面有我们提供的服务的更详细的介绍?
肯:
Sure.
当然.
关于电脑的英语对话三
A: Hey,Bill. Can you tell what's wrong with my computer?
嘿,比尔。你看看我的电脑出了什么问题吗?
I can't move the mouse ,I can't use the keyboard. Nothing is working right.
鼠标不动了,键盘也没办法打。什么都不对劲。
B:Hmmm It like your hard drive crashed.
嗯……看来好象是死机了。
A: That sounds bad.
听起来很糟糕。
B: Well, if you didn't save your work,you might lose the most recent changes you've made .but it shouldn't be too bad.
嗯,如果你没有存档,最近做的更改恐怕就会不见了,不过应该不会太糟。
You just need to reboot your computer.
你只要重开机就好了。
关于电脑的英语对话阅读的评论条评论