自考商务英语翻译知识点
自考商务英语翻译有哪些重要的知识点呢?接下来小编为你整理了自考商务英语翻译知识点,一起来看看吧。
自考商务英语翻译知识点(一)
1. Enclosed please find a copy of our price list.
随函附上我方价目表一份,请查收。
2.However,up to the present writing, we have not had the pleasure of hearing from you. 然而,迄今为止未见贵方赐复。
3. We should be much obliged if you could make us a firm offer for 100 tons. 如能报给我方一个100的实盘,我方将不胜感激。
4.Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
Your prompt cooperation will be highly appreciated.
5. If you will kindly inform us as to his financial standing, reliability and
reputation for paying bills, we shall greatly appreciate the favor. 如蒙贵方将他的信用状况及付款方面的信誉状况告知我方,我方将非常感激。
6....fall/come within the scope of our business activities
...是我们的业务范围
7.....enter into/establish direct business relations 建立直接的业务关系
8.FOB:Free on Board 离岸价 CFR;Cost and Freight
CIF;Cost,Insurance and Freight
9. pay on demand 见票即汇 at a future fixed time
Bearer 持票人 at a 60 days sight
Sight bill 即期汇票 time bill 远期汇票
Seventy-five thousand only(整)
Negotiable 转让 drawer 出票人 drawee 授票人 endorsement 背书
10.Collection 托收 Document Against Payment D/P 付款交单
Document Against Acceptance D/A 承兑交单
Shipping documents货运单据: Performa invoice 形式发票,
Commercial invoice商业发票, Bill of landing提单(B/L)
Inspection certificate 商检证 Shipping advice 装运通知
Policy of insurance 保险单 Customs declaration 报关单
Bill of exchange 汇票(Draft) Letter of Credit 信用证(L/C)
Certificate of origin 产地证明 Clean bill 清洁提单 Unclean bill
12.Effect/make payment
The full payment is effected
Effect/make shipment (of the ordered goods)
13. PS: Poster Script 备注
14.Rules in Business English(5C)
Clear. Concise. Complete. Correct. Concrete.
15. Irrevocable L/C 不可撤销的L/C
Revocable L/C 可撤销的L/C
16.词语叠用
Sole and exclusive Effective and efficient Final and conclusive True and correct Force and effect Type and kind Power and authority Obligation and responsibility
Bind and obligate Finish and complete
Relieve and discharge Request and demand
自考商务英语翻译知识点(二)
1. This company specialized in importing textile.
我们公司专营纺织品的进口业务。
2. we wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state—operated corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial products.
兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,专营轻工业产品.
3. we are sending you by airmail under separate cover, a brochure on the various kinds of electronic products now available for export.
我方另封航邮寄上现可供出口的各类电子产品的小册子一份。
4. As requested, we are airmailing to you under separate cover, a sample of No.102 for your reference.
根据要求,兹另封航邮货号102 样品一份,以供参考。
5. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention. 我方保证贵方订单会得到立即处理。
6. We thank you for your letter of Oct.27 and would like to discuss the possibility of expending trade with you.
感谢你方10月27日的来函,我方愿意与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。
7. We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be devoted to our mutual benefit .
我相信通过双方的共同努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利方向发展。
8. It will be greatly appreciated if you give us your cooperation. 如果贵方能与我方合作,我方将不胜感激。
9. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务往来。We are willing to establish business relations with your company.
10. 我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立业务关系。
This company specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.
11. 殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you. Looking forward to your early reply.
12. 我们愿为双方发展贸易提供机会。
We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.
13. 我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。We assure you of your best attention to any inquiries from you.
14. 我公司是伦敦最大的电器用品进口商。
Our company is the largest/leading import(s) of electric goods in London.
15. 一俟收到你方具体询价单,我们马上寄送样本并报最优惠价格。
Samples and quotations at favorable prices will be immediately send to you upon receipt of your specific enquiry.
16. Will you kindly give us a general idea of the market price of textiles in your city.
17. We shall be pleased to receive you lowest quotation for 300 pieces phoenix bicycle. 请报300辆凤凰牌自行车最低报价.
18. A confined irrevocable letter of credit shall be established within 15 days after the conclusion of the contract and such letter of credit shall be maintained at least 15 days after the month of shipment for the negotiation of the relative draft.
保兑的和不可撤销的信用证需在合同签订后十五天内开立,而且,该信用证需在货物装运后至少十五天内继续有效,以便汇付有关汇票。
19. If the Buyers fail to provide such letter of credit in the sellers’ favor as prescribed above, the sellers shall have the option of reselling the contracted goods for the account of the Buyers or delaying any shipment or canceling any orders at any time on the Buyers’ account and risk.
如果买方未能向卖方提供如上规定的信用证,卖方有权选择转售合约规定为买方的货物或推迟付运和随时撤销任何订单,损失和风险由买方承担。
20. Please quote us lowest price CIF Lagos, inclusive of our 5% commission stating the earliest date of shipment.
请报我方拉各斯最低到岸价,其中包括5%的佣金并说明最早发货日期。
21. We shall be glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.
如果贵方的报价具有竞争性,交货日期可以接受,我们很乐意与贵方下订单。
22. We desire some sample of your products in order to acquaint ourselves with the material and workmanship before we place a larger order with you. 在大量订单之前,我方想要贵方的一些样品,以便了解。
自考商务英语翻译知识点中翻英Part
1. 请报蝴蝶缝纫机成本,保险加运费墨尔本净价。Please quote us Butterfly
Brand Sewing Machine CIF Melboume net./ Will you kindly quote us CIF Melboume net for Butterfly Brand Sewing Machine.
2. 关于支付条件,我们要求保兑的,不可撤销的,凭即期汇票支付的信用证。
As to the terms of payment, we require confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit payment available by draft at sight.
3. 如果你方认为这报盘可以接受,即来电,以使我方确认。
If you find the above offer acceptable, please cable us immediately for our confirmation.
4. 我们收到你方3月25日对我们核桃仁的询价单。
We are in receipt of your enquiry dated March 25 for our walnut meat.
5. 按照请求,我方报盘300辆凤凰牌自行车如下:
As requested, we offer/are offering you 300 pieces of Phoenix Brand Bicycles as follows:
6. 上述报盘以我方最后确认为准。
The above offer is subject to our final confirmation.
conditional upon: 以、、、为准
7. 我们有一个客户对中国蝴蝶牌缝纫机有兴趣,请电开100台9月份船期
的报价。
One of our clients is interested in China-made Butterfly Brand Sewing Machine. Please cable us your offer for 100 sets for September shipment.
8. 如你所知,我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做贸易。
As you known, it is our foreign policy to trade with the people of other countries on the basis of equality and benefit.
9. 互通有无:exchange what is needed
10. 我们遗憾地说,你方报来的化工产品价格完全与我地市场行情不一致。
We regret to say that your price for chemicals is out of line with the market here.
11. 我们的报价是合理的,我们相信这将使你方所能接受的。
As the price quoted by us is reasonable, we believe that it will be acceptable to you.
自考商务英语翻译知识点英翻中Part
1. Your early reply to our specific inquiry will be highly appreciated. 我们将不甚感谢贵方能够对我方的具体询盘早日回复。
2. We make you the following offer, subject to your reply( reaching here/us) before December 23, Beijing time. 我现报盘如下:以贵方在北京时间12月23号前复到为效。
3. We trust you will find our price reasonable and the quality of our products excellent.我们相信你将会发现我们的产品价廉物美。
4. Shall you be prepared to reduce your price by, say,, 8%. We might come to terms. 如果贵方愿意降价,比如说8%,我们将有希望成交。
5. 成交:come to business; get business done; close to deal/bargain
6. It is in view of our long-standing business relationship that we make you such a counter-offer. As the market is weak/declining/inactive, we hope you will consider our counter-offer carefully and cable us acceptance at your earliest convenience.鉴于我们之间长期的业务关系,我们才给与贵方还盘。由于市场疲软,我方希望贵方能够仔细考虑我们的还盘并电告我们接受还盘。
自考商务英语翻译知识点的评论条评论