有关电话英语口语推荐

发布时间:2017-05-12 08:03

全国大学英语教学改革提出要提高学生的英语综合应用能力,尤其是听说能力后,大家对英语口语能力的重视达到了前所未有的程度。小编整理了有关电话英语口语,欢迎阅读!

有关电话英语口语一

MR SHELLI: I'd like to speak to Mr Kola of the National Bank, would you get him on the phone,please?

MARIA: Certainly, I'll do it at once, Mr Shelli. (TO HERSELF) Now what's Mr Kola's number? Ah,here it is …… five, three, zero,double six. (LIFTS PHONE)

ROSE: Switchboard, can I help you?

MARIA: Good morning, Rose. Maria here.Could I have an outside line,please?

ROSE: Oh, hello, Maria. Hold the line a moment.(DIALLING)There you are, you've an outside line now, you can hear the dialling tone.

MARIA: Thank you. (TO HERSELF) Five, three, zero, six, six.(RINGING)

2ND OPERATOR: National Bank.Good morning,can I help you?

MARIA: Good morning, would you put me through to Mr Kola please?

2ND OPERATOR: MR Kola? Certainly. Who's calling him?

MARIA:Mr Shelli of Modern Office Limited would like to speak to him.

2ND OPERATOR: Thank you. Hold the line, please.(PHONE)

MR KOLA: Kola speaking.

2ND OPERATOR: Good morning, Mr Kola. I have a call for you from Mr Shelli of Modern Office Limited.

MR KOLA: Thank you, Operator, put him through, please.

MARIA: Mr Kola?

MR KOLA: Kola speaking.

MARIA:Oh, good morning, Mr Kola. Mr Shelli is calling you. Would you hold the line a moment please. I'll hand you over. Mr Shelli?

MR SHELLI: Yes?

MARIA: Mr Kola's on the line now, Mr Shelli. Will you take it in here please?

MR SHELLI:Thank you Maria. Hello, is that Mr Kola?

MR KOLA: Good morning, Mr Shelli.

MR SHELLI: Ah, good morning, Mr Kola, how are you?

MR KOLA: Fine, thanks, and you?

MR SHELLI: Very well, thank you.

MR KOLA: I'm glad to hear it. Well, what can I do for you, Mr Shelli?

MR SHELLI: Well, I'm going to Europe next week and I'd like some travellers cheques. 7,000 dollars say…

MR KOLA: 7,000 dollars. Yes certainly I can fix that for you. So you're going to Europe, are you?

有关电话英语口语二

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please.

办公室文员: 请稍等。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you.

办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?

NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York?

尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?

HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid.

海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。

NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.

尼克: 那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?

NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to meet up either before or after.

尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。

NICK: That’s what I was thinking.

尼克: 我也是这么想的。

HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th?

海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?

NICK: That’s right. Now, I could stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible?

尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?

HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。

NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。

HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston?

海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?

NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.

尼克: 可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。

HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized.

海伦: 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。

NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。

HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?

NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。

HELEN: Same here. See you next week.

海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。

NICK: Right. Goodbye.

尼克: 好。再见。

HELEN: Bye-bye.

海伦: 再见。

有关电话英语口语三

我想订一张今晚7点三个人的桌位。

I‘d like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening. * Id like to book a table for three at seven tonight. * Id like to make a reservation for 7:00 this evening. We arc a group of three.

请稍候。

Hold on, please. * Hold the line a moment please. * One moment, please. * Just a second, please. * Just a moment, please.

我查一下......

Let me check

有,要吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

Yes that’s fine. Smoking or nonsmoking area?

非吸烟区。

Nonsmoking, please.

如果可能的话,我想要安静的角落。

And I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.

我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?

Could we have a table band close to the band"!

我们喜欢靠窗边的桌位。

We’d prefer a table by the window. We’d like to sit by the window.

好的。请问怎样称呼?

All right. May I have your name? My name is Li.

我姓李。

有关电话英语口语推荐的评论条评论