商务英语会话

发布时间:2016-12-02 03:37

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来小编为大家整理了商务英语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!

商务英语会话一:面见客户

双方公司都有进行贸易的意向。在初步的接触之后,双方打算进行更深一步的沟通。来看看Brian 是怎么和Jonathan 沟通的吧。

Brain: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Jonathan Mitchell, sales manager of Northern Reflections of Canada. Mr. Mitchell, Mr. Steven Sun, general manager of Apex Trading.

孙先生,让我为你介绍加拿大Northern Reflections的业务经理Jonathan Mitchell先生。Mitchell先生,这是Steven孙,Apex贸易公司的总经理。

Steven: It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell - after so many phone calls and faxes. Here is my business card. .

多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,Mitchell先生,请收下我的名片。

Jonathan: Thank you very much, Mr. Sun. Please accept mine. And please, call me Jonathan.

谢谢您,孙先生。也请收下我的名片,叫我Jonathan就行了。

Brain: If you don't mind, Jonathan, while you and Mr. Sun get acquainted, I'd like to check the arrangements for the meeting.

如果你不介意,Jonathan,在你和孙先生互相认识时,我先失陪,看看会议安排得如何。

Jonathan: You're certainly on top of things, Brian.

Brian,一切当然在你掌握之中!

Steven: You'll find Mr. Brian Taylor is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Trading.

您会发现Brian Taylor先生是Apex贸易公司的大将。

Brain: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mr. Sun. Ill be right back.

孙先生,谢谢你的信任,我马上回来。

Jonathan: He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that is hard to find.

孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青年,很难找到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。

Steven: He's doing a great job for us. And please, call me Steven.

他在公司表现不凡。请叫我Steven就行了。

Jonathan: Steven, can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in Taiwan?

Steven,你可以简单地告诉我台湾零售市场的现况吗?

Steven: Well, as per capita income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the high-end.

唔,由于每人的平均收入不断地增高,市场的发展领域似乎偏向于高价位商品。

Jonathan: Retail is going upscale here? Taiwan is certainly growing more quickly than I had imagined.

此地的零售走入高价位了?台湾的发展比我想象得要快多了。

商务英语会话

商务英语会话二: 参观工厂

A: Would you like to look around our factory some time?

什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?

B: That's a good idea.

好啊。

A: I can set up a tour next week.

我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。

B: Just let me know which day.

决定好哪一天就告诉我。

A: Thanks for coming today.

谢谢您今天的光临。

B: I've been looking forward to this.

好久以前就想来看看你们的工厂了。

A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour.

参观时必需戴上这安全帽。

B: This one seems a little small for me.

这顶我戴好像小了一点。

A: Here, try this one.

喏,试试这一顶。

B: That's better.

B:好多了。

A: We can start at any time you're ready.

只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。

B: I'm all set.

B:我都准备好了。

A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over here.

这次参观大概需要一个半小时。我们可以从这里开始。

B: I'll just follow you.

我跟着你就是。

A: Please stop me if you have any questions.

有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。

B: I will.

好的。

A: Watch your head as you go through the door there.

经过那儿的门时,小心别撞倒头。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A: That's the end of the tour.

参观就此结束了。

B: It was very informative.

真是获益良多。

A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else.

如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。

B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant some day.

我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。

商务英语会话三:货品问题

A: I want to see the one responsible for selling typewriters.

我想见负责销售打字机的人。

B: My name is Wang. I'm the Sales Manager of this company.

我姓王,是本公司销售部的经理。

A: Well, look here, Mr. Wang. Six new typewriters were delivered to my college yesterday afternoon and only three of them work properly.

那好,王先生你看,昨天下午送到我们学院的6台打字机,只有3台是好的。

B: Oh, I'm sorry about that.

噢,真抱歉。

A: What are you going to do about it?

这件事你们怎么处理?

B: Well, I'll send a mechanic to repair them immediately.

我会马上派修理工上门修理。

A: Good, and I hope you'll make sure that it doesn't happen again.

好吧,我希望你保证以后不再发生类似事件。

B: I'll certainly look into that.

我一定查清楚这件事。

A: Thank you, Mr. Wang. Goodbye.

谢谢,王先生。再见。

B: Goodbye.

再见。

商务英语会话的评论条评论