关于日常旅游英语口语精选

发布时间:2017-05-06 17:52

伴随着全球化的不断深入,英语人才的需求量日益增多。英语口语学习成为高职学生最重要也是最困难的一部分。小编整理了关于日常旅游英语口语,欢迎阅读!

关于日常旅游英语口语一

如何说明登记

第一句:Could I have it registered?

我可以做个登记吗?

A: What can I do for you?

能为你做点什么?

B: My handbag was lost. Could I have it registered?

我的手提包丢了,我可以做个登记吗?

A: Sure. Please fill out this lost property form.

当然,请填一下失物单。

B: OK.

好的。

第二句:May I make a registration?

我能做下登记呜?

A: What's up, sir?

怎么啦,先生?

B: I’ve lost my computer. May I make a registration?

我把电脑弄丢了,我能登记一下吗?

A: OK. Please fill out this lost property form.

好的,请填下失物单。

关于日常旅游英语口语二

如何说明丢失物品

第一句:My passport was lost.

我的护照不见了。

A: May I help you?

我能帮助您吗?

B: Yes. My passport was lost. Could I have it registered?

是的,我的护照不见了。我可以做一下登记吗?

A: Sure. Please fill out the lost property form.

当然,请填一下失物单。

B: OK.

好的。

第二句:I lost my handbag somewhere.

我把手提包弄丢了。

A: What's the matter?

怎么啦?

B: I lost my handbag somewhere.

我把手提包弄丢了。

A: Let’s call Lost and Found Office of the city transit and make a registration.

我们给城市交通遗失物品招领处打电话登记一下吧。

关于日常旅游英语口语三

如何提意见

第一句:Why don't you check the Lost and Found Offioe?

您为什么不去失物招领处问一下呢?

A: Excuse me. I've got a problem. I can't find my luggage.

劳驾,我出了点问题。我找不到我的行李了。

B: Why don't you check the Lost and Found Offioe?

您为什么不去失物招领处问一下呢?

A: Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

第二句:Go and check the Lost Property Office.

去失物招领处问问。

A: What's the matter?

怎么啦?

B: I lost my suitcase in a taxi. What can I do?

我把皮箱落在出租车上了。我应该怎么办?

A: Go and check the Lost Property Office. Maybe you can find it.

去失物招领处问问,或许你会找到。

关于日常旅游英语口语篇四

如何询问失物招领处

第一句:Excuse me. Where is the Lost and Found Office?

请问失物招领处在哪儿?

A: Excuse me. Where is the Lost and Found Office?

请问失物招领处在哪儿?

B: On the second floor of this department store.

在这家百货店的二楼。

第二句:could you tell me where the Lost Property Office is?

您能告诉我失物招领处在哪儿吗?

A: Excuse me, could you tell me where the Lost Property Office is?

打扰一下,您能告诉我失物招领处在哪儿吗?

B: I've no idea. You'd better ask the police.

我不清楚,你最好问问警察。

关于日常旅游英语口语精选的评论条评论