关于英语的对话
听着不一样的音乐,进行着不一样的对话。下面是小编给大家整理的AAAAA,供大家参阅!
AAAAA:海滩
Todd: Richard!
Richard!
Richard: Yes!
诶!
Todd: Do you like the beach?
你喜欢海滩吗?
Richard: I love the beach.
我喜欢啊。
Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach?
好的。那你都什么时候去海滩啊?
Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer.
我都是夏天跟我的家人一起去,对,就是夏天。
Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your home?
好。你家附近就是海滩吗?
Richard: No, do you mean in Japan or in England?
你指的是在日本还是在英国的家?
Todd: In Japan.
日本的家。
Richard: In Japan, we have to drive a long way to go to the beach.
在日本,我们得开很久的车才能到海滩。
Todd: Oh!
哦!
Richard: But I can go to the beach in Chiba. Kujuukurihama, or to the Izu Pennisula.
但是我可以去千叶市的海滩。Kujuukurihama或者是Izu Pennisula。
Todd: OK. And what do you do at the beach?
好。那你去海滩都喜欢做什么?
Richard: OK. We enjoy swimming in the sea and boating and just making sand castles with my son.
恩我喜欢游泳,在海上划船,或者和我的儿子用沙子垒城堡。
Todd: OK. Ooh! Sand castles! Nice! What do you take to the beach?
哦!土城堡!你去海滩的时候都带什么啊?
Richard: Beach towel, very important, something to put on the sand to try to stop the sand from getting into everything.
沙滩浴巾,很重要的。裹在身上以免沙子弄得哪都是。
Todd: OK. And what..
好。那还带什么……
Richard: Bucket and spade.
桶和铲子。
Todd: But..what?
恩什么?
Richard: Bucket and spade.
桶和铲子。
Todd: a bucket and spade
一个桶和一把铲子。
Richard: To make sand castles.
垒沙子城堡用的。
Todd: Oh, nice. OK.
哦,不错。我知道了。
AAAAA:寿司
Todd: OK. Matthew, we are going to talk about food.
Matthew, 我们来谈谈食物吧。
Matt: OK.
好的。
Todd: What kind of foods do you like?
你喜欢哪种食物?
Matt: Well, now I'm in Japan at the moment, I'm eating a lot of sushi.
恩, 我现在在日本,吃了好多寿司。
Todd: OK.
哦哦,好。
Matt: I've only got two weeks left here so it's kind of sushi three times a week.
我还要两个礼拜就要离开了所以我要一周去吃三次寿司。
Todd: Oh, wow! You really love the stuff.
哦,哇!你是真的很喜欢吃寿司啊。
Matt: Yeah, it's fun. It's great.
对呀,很好吃。
Todd: Where do you eat sushi?
你都在哪儿吃寿司啊?
Matt: Well, we either buy it in a supermarket, kind of buy a tray, about a thousand yen, or we'll go down to the conveyor belt restaurant just down the side the university on our way home.
恩,我们要么在超市里买些,大约一小托盘,一千日元左右;要么就去回转寿司餐厅,就在我们回家路上路过的那个大学边上。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Matt: Pick up a few plates.
从回转台上取盛放食物的盘子下来。
Todd: The conveyor belt restaurant.
这就是回转餐厅。
Matt: I don't know the Japanese word for that. We call it the conveyor belt restaurant.
我不知道用日本话怎么说,我们都叫它回转餐厅。
Todd: When you go to sushi, how much does it cost?
你去吃寿司的时候一般会花多少钱?
Matt: Well, it's 130 yen for one plate, and usually there is two of us that go and usually we spend about one and a half thousand yen (1,500), about ten plates.
恩一盘是130日元,而且通常我们是两个人去,大概花1500日元,10盘左右吧。
Todd: Ten plates!
10盘!
Matt: Yeah! We like it!
对呀!我们都很喜欢吃寿司!
AAAAA:足球
Todd: Simon, what is you hobby?
Simon, 你有什么兴趣爱好啊?
Simon: Playing soccer.
踢足球。
Todd: OK. Wow, you play soccer?
哇,你踢足球啊?
Simon: Of course!
对呀!
Todd: How often do you play?
你多久踢一次球啊?
Simon: Now I don't play, but before I played about three or four times a week.
现在我不踢了,但之前我一般是一周踢三到四次。
Todd: Wow, that's quite a bit. -- How come you don't play now?
哇,已经很多了。那你现在怎么不踢了?
Simon: I've retired.
退役了。
Todd: You've retired.
退役了?
Simon: Yeah, I came to Japan. I had a soccer team, but now that I work in Japan I can't play for my soccer team at home.
对呀,我来了日本。之前我在一个足球队踢球,但现在我到日本工作了就不能再在那队里踢球了。
Todd: OK. Do you watch soccer on TV?
哦哦,你看电视上播的足球赛吗?
Simon: These days? No! No time. Always working at Seitoku.
这些日子吗?没看!没有时间。我一直都在Seitoku工作。
Todd: OK. Yeah, we, we all have to work I guess. Um..who is the best soccer player in the world?
恩,对呀。我想我们都得工作。恩……谁是世界上最棒的足球运动员呢?
Simon: That's hard to say. Right now, there's a kid named Ronaldino for Brazil. Maybe he will be the best.
这很难说。现在,巴西有一个叫罗纳尔迪尼奥的小孩,也许他会成为最棒的。
Todd: OK. Nice. An..and what is you favorite soccer team?
好的。那你最喜欢哪个足球队呢?
Simon: Deep Cove Royals. That's my soccer team.
Deep Cove Royals.那就是我在的足球队。
Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot.
好的,我知道了。非常感谢。
AAAAA:迈阿密
Todd: So, hello, Alexandra.
Alexandra,你好。
Alexandra: Hi, how are you?
嗨,最近怎么样?
Todd: I'm doing good. Now Alexandra, you're from Miami.
不错。你来自迈阿密?
Alexandra: Yes, I am.
是的。
Todd: OK, so why don't you tell us about Miami.
好的,那你跟我说说迈阿密吧。
Alexandra: Born and raised in Miami, and it's very warm, very warm. Lots of different people. It seems to be the port of Central and South America, so there's several different people from different countries coming through, as well as from Europe and some parts of the North of the United States come down for a visit and it's a tourist destination.
我生长在迈阿密,那儿非常非常暖和。还有很多不同的人种。它貌似是中美洲和南美洲的港口,所以会有很多来自不同国家的不同人种经过此地,而且还会有欧洲和北美的一些人去那儿参观。那还是个旅游胜地。
Todd: Wow, were you born in Miami?
哇,你出生在迈阿密吗?
Alexandra: Yes
是的。
Todd: Really!
真的呀!
Alexandra: Yes, I was.
是的。
Todd: And you lived your whole life there?
你一直都住在那儿?
Alexandra: Yep, yeah, yeah.
对对对。
Todd: That's cool, what's the best thing about Miami?
那不错啊,迈阿密最吸引人的是什么啊?
Alexandra: The weather obviously, weather and the nearness to the ocean. Everything you can think of that can be done on the ocean, you can find a way to do it there.
很显然是气候。还有隔海很近。凡是你能想到在海上做的事儿,在那儿都能做。
Todd: Oh, nice, so what water sports do you play?
哦,不错,那你都玩什么水上运动啊?
Alexandra: There's water volleyball, and do some skiing, and diving, and also during season you can go and catch lobster down in the keys.
有水上排球,滑水,潜水,有龙虾的时候你还可以去一些地方抓龙虾。
Todd: Really
真的吗?
Alexandra: Yes, so it can be fun.
对呀,特别有趣。
Todd: That's so cool. So you catch the lobster and eat it that night?
那很不错啊。你可以白天捉了龙虾,当天晚上就可以享用了?
Alexandra: Yes. Yes. Absolutely. So you just go get the lobster out of the traps, take the upstairs to the boat, so to speak, and just throw them in a pot, and you're gonna have dinner in no time.
是的是的,当然。你就从洞里挖出龙虾,再上楼拿到船上,也就是说,你直接把龙虾扔到锅里就可以直接吃晚饭了。
Todd: You don't eat them on the boat do you?
你们不会在船上吃龙虾吧?
Alexandra: You can.
你可以的。
Todd: Really! People eat the lobsters on the boat?
真的?!人们都在船上吃龙虾吗?
Alexandra: Yeah, you can.
对呀,你也可以。
Todd: Wow. Are they dangerous? I mean, cause they can snip your fingers.
哇,不危险吗?我的意思是龙虾会划到手指。
Alexandra: Well, you don't, you make sure you catch them in the right, hold them from the tail end and people usually put rubber bands around the claws, and you can just throw them into boiling water, get your butter out and you're good to go.
哦,你不必担心。你要确保你抓着它的右爪,握着它的尾端。而且人们通常会用橡皮筋缠住它们的爪子,然后直接扔进沸水里,取出的时候放点黄油,然后你就可以美美地享用了。
AAAAA:香港
Todd: OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!
大家好,今天我们请到的是Laura。
Laura: Hi!
嗨!
Todd: Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?
嗨!Laura,你来自哪里?
Laura: I'm from Hong Kong.
我来自香港。
Todd: Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.
香港。太棒了。你给我们讲讲香港吧。
Laura: Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love Hong Kong they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of delicious dishes, what, so.
好,这是个很适合人们居住的地方。每次我问我朋友会不会爱上香港的时候他们都会回答说,哦,会,那儿的东西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。
Laura: And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.
而且香港是个非常大的现代化城市,有很多摩天大楼。
Todd: Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?
你是住在大楼遍地的市区吗?
Laura: When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.
嗯,我住在市区,我家在24层。
Todd: The 24th floor.
24层。
Laura: So my brother live in 44.
我哥哥住44层。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Laura: It's amazing right?
很神奇吧?
Todd: Yeah, that's insane. Wow
对呀,哇,那太疯狂了。
Laura: So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.
所以说仅仅是居民区就都是高楼大厦。
Todd: Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?
哦,好。香港最好的部分是什么?
Laura: Well, what do you mean?
嗯,什么意思?
Todd: Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?
就是说住在香港哪点好?
Laura: Mm!
嗯!
Todd: It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong have really good food?
一时间还真有点儿难说。食物?香港有很多美食吗?
Laura: Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, well, a lot of choice.
大概会有很多选择。你会品尝到不同种类的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,还有很多其他选择。
Todd: OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?
好。香港人讲各种中国方言吗?
Laura: Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.
嗯,主要是说广东话,而在学校他们通常说英语。
Todd: Really!
是嘛!
Laura: Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarin as well.
是的,但现在因为我们也算是中国的一部分,所以我们不得不学普通话。
Todd: OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.
好,所以说你会说普通话,广东话和英语。
Laura: Well, you can say that.
对,可以这么说。
Todd: That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.
太棒了,好的,非常感谢。
以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
关于英语的对话的评论条评论