有关求职的英语对话大全

发布时间:2017-06-05 10:39

英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。小编整理了有关求职的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关求职的英语对话一

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

我也是,请坐。

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

我也是,请坐。

A:Thank you!

谢谢

B: I: What is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang.

我叫张航

B:what is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

你大学主修课程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。

B: What subject did you major in?

你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法

B:Why did you choose this corporation?

你为什么选择本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。

B: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你还有什么疑问吗?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何时能知道你的最终决定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

我们将于下周末之前联系你。

A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。

B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。

A: Goodbye.

再见。

有关求职的英语对话二

杰克正在和面试官皮特先生讨论出差的相关事宜

Peter: You know that this job requires frequent business travel. Can you accept it?

皮特:你已经了解到这个工作需要经常出差,你能接受吗?

Jack: Yes, I can.

杰克:是的,我可以接受。

Peter: Mostly short business trips, but sometimes long ones are also needed.

皮特:短期出差比较多,但有时也会需要长期出差。

Jack: Then how about the expenses during the trips?

杰克:那么出差的费用怎么办呢?

Peter: The company will pay all the expenses.

皮特:公司会负担一切的出差费用。

Jack: Would you tell me where we often travel?

杰克 :你能告诉我出差的地方吗?

Peter: U5ually Shanghai, Qingdao, Hong Kong and so on.

皮特:经常到上海、青岛或者香港等地。

Jack: It's great! I like these places.

杰克:太好了 !我喜欢这些地方。

Peter: And you need to go abroad once in a while. Can you?

皮特 :偶尔也需要出国,你可以吗?

Jack: Yes, I can.

杰克:是的,我可以的。

Peter: After the business trip, you could apply for reimbursement of all the expenses, such as passage money and accommodation charges and so on.

皮特:出差期间切费用都可以报销,比如车费和住宿费等。

Jack: I see.

杰克:我知道了。

Peter: You can take a break for one or two weeks after you have a business trip every time, which depends on the circumstances.

皮特 :你每次出差回来可以休息一到两周,根据情况而定。

Jack: OK. Thank you very much for telling me all these things.

杰克:好的,谢谢您告诉我这些。

有关求职的英语对话三

面试即将结束时,面试官弗兰克告诉杰克,如果还想了解些什么情况,可以向他提问

Frank: I think we have had a very pleasant conversation, haven't we?

主弗兰克:我觉得我们的谈话很愉快,不是吗?

Jack: Yes, I think so too.

杰克:是的,我也这样认为。

Frank: 00 you have any other questions?

弗兰克:你还有其他问题吗。

Jack: Let me think...I want to know if the company can provide free accommodation for a new employee.

杰克:让我想想……我想知道公司是否能为新员工提供免费住宿。

Frank: I'm sorry we can't now.

弗兰克:很抱歉现在还不能。

Jack: I really hope that your company could provide living places; otherwise I have to rent a house to live.

杰克:我真的希望公司能提供住宿,要不然我自己就必须租房子住了。

Frank: Maybe the company will build dormitory for the employees in the future.

弗兰克:公司在以后可能会建造职工宿舍。

Jack: That would work too.

杰克:这样也行。

Frank: Anything else?

弗兰克:除此之外呢?

Jack: Some companies will pay part of the phone bills for the employees. Will this company do so?

杰克:有些公司会给员工支付部分电话费,我们有这方面的待遇吗?

Frank: I'm sorry we won't do so for a new employee. We only provide this benefit to employees who have made significant contributions to the company.

弗兰克:很抱歉,新员工没有这方面的待遇。我们只给为公司作出巨大贡献的员工提供此项待遇。

Jack: I understand. Will the company provide training?

杰克:我能理解。公司会提供培训吗?

Frank: Yes, we will, and the staff will have a chance to travel every year.

弗兰克:是的,我们会提供的,员工每年还会有一次旅游的机会。

Jack: That's great. Thank you very much.

杰克:太好了!非常感谢。

有关求职的英语对话大全的评论条评论