模拟商务谈判对话剧本

发布时间:2017-01-09 16:31

当双方对对方有了初步的了解后,谈判将进入发盘和还盘阶段。在这个阶段,我们要用更具试探性的条件问句进一步了解对方的具体情况,以修改我们的发盘。下面小编整理了模拟商务谈判对话剧本,供你阅读参考。

模拟商务谈判对话剧本

模拟商务谈判对话剧本:实战对话

Alter the Schedule of Payments

A fifth bargaining chip could be to alter the schedule of payments. Because this is frequently done in construction contracts, I changed the scene to that type of job for this dialog.

第五个可以用来议价的筹码是改变原订的付款日期。因为在工程合约中这种情况常常发生,所以我在这个对话中,稍微将工作场景修改了一下。

Mel:There you go. Everything just like you requested, except the price.

好了,一切都合你的意了,除了价格以外。

Bill:Why not the price?

为什么价格不行?

Mel:Well,your terms require me to carry the cost of everything and wait for my payment until 30 days after the work is completed.

这个嘛,你的条件是要我全额负担开销,直到完工后一个月才能取款。

Bill:That's right.

没错。

I wnat to be sure everything is done right before I pay you off, otherwise you might not response to my call back to complete the punch list.

我想确定全部完善后才付款,不然,一出问题你可能就不会回复了。

Mel:I can understand that, but in the meantime I have to cover the cost of materials and payroll for your job.

我了解你的顾虑,但是我还要负担你的材料费和工人的薪资。

The increase in to cover the cost of a short-term loan I have to get to stay in business while you wait and make sure.

为了等你那一个月,我可能要周转贷款,打平经营费用;所以反应给你的就是涨价。

Bill:How about if I alter the deal to 50% upon substantial completion and 50% within 30 days?

那我改成大致完工后就付一半,完工一个月再付一半呢?

Mel:Still the same.

还是一样。

I'll got to have some front money to buy supplies,and no more than 10% retained pending final inspection.

我一定要有前置费去买原料、补给品,所以在你检查确定前,顶多可以扣押10%的尾款。

Bill:Then,how do I know you'll come back and finish the job?

那我怎么知道你会不会把工作做完?

Mel:You have my word.

我跟你保证。

That's enough for most people.

通常大家听我这么说就够了。

Bill:Okay, then, how's this.

好,这样吧。

I buy the materials and have them delivered here, and I retain 15% for up to 30 days after the punch list.

我负责买材料,并运送到这里;完工后,我会扣百分之十五的尾款,一个月后付清。

I'll give you the rest upon substantial completion ,so you can make your payroll.

只要大部分完工,我就先付百分之八十五,这样你就可以会工人的薪水了。

Mel: All right.

好吧。

I'll do it for nothing up front,but you buy the supplies,and pay me everything except 15% retainage,upon substantial completion.

这样没有前置费,我也可以动工。但你得负责购买材料,在工作大致完成后,你要支付百分之八十五的货款,扣押款不得超过15%。

Bill: Done!

成交!

Vocabulary重要词汇

punch list后续表单(工程中指完工后的需整改的记录)

payroll薪资总额

alter改变

front money预付之订金

retainage尾款(工程中指保修金之类的预留金)赞

Alter the Time Frame改变时间日程 Making it into a bargaining chip is a good idea.

Several things could be done such as altering the start date, the time each day that has to be spent ...

拿时间来当议价筹码是个不错的做法.有好几种方法可以采用,像改变工作开始日期、...

模拟商务谈判对话剧本:情景对话

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

卖方:您的提议是什么?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

买方:您的意见呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other

half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can

both besatisfied with.

买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

模拟商务谈判对话剧本相关文章:

1.模拟商务谈判剧本6则

2.模拟商务谈判剧本6则(2)

3.最经典的国际商务谈判剧本3则

4.商务商务谈判对话

5.最经典的国际商务谈判剧本3则(2)

6.商务谈判英语情景对话

7.商务模拟谈判案例

模拟商务谈判对话剧本的评论条评论